Thread: Sexy jessica Amazing domination

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by munsterlover View Post
    This is the next update on my journey with my sexy mistress. I was called to be a tv slut to service one of her clients. Forced bi for me. On arrival i was dressed in stockings panties bra and wig and presented to my new uncle. He seemed impressed with what he saw. I was forced to deep throat him like a slut all the way to the balls and made suck those also. Next i was lead around on all fours on a dog lead by my uncle. I was lead to the bathroom and made to suck his cock while my mistress pissed on it filling my mouth and covering my face in it over and over again. I was then brough to the bed room bent over fed poppers had them both spit on my ass. Mistress forced me onto her biggest strap on while i sucked dick. I was spit roasted by them each of them using each end. Uncles cock was very thick but mistress had opened me up well. Next i was hand cuffed and had a mouth opener placed in my mouth. I was forced to watch uncle fuck my mistress while they laughed and spat on my face. When uncle was ready to come i had to present my face and take his full thick load. Mistress forced it into my mouth. This story is 100% true and happened on wed. I hope you enjoy reading my journey.
    I have to come clean and confess that I met Jessie and her tv slut two of the kinkiest people I have ever met munsterlover is a pure slut that took cock piss spunk and loved it all great body and ass and great blow job will have to see again

2. The Following User Says Thank You to realdeal For This Useful Post:

Sexy_Jessica (30-03-12)