Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Sexy jessica Amazing domination

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Well Aniafan, I am guessing you been out on the town with the sexy Jessica as your comment would have been, but....wow! wow! me-ow, perrrrrrrr! Loll bloody great crap when we hit the town..
    Anitafan is one of my favourites "toys", and as he/she said: "In the interests of discretion, I will not comment further".
    Maybe one day weŽll have 3sum with Anitafan, hmmmm

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sexy_Jessica For This Useful Post:

Anitafan (18-10-14), dutchtallguy (18-10-14)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Anitafan View Post
    In the interests of discretion, I will not comment further, but..........wow!
    by the way, thank you for your comment ;-)
    See you hopefully soon.
    J.x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sexy_Jessica For This Useful Post:

Anitafan (18-10-14)

Blog Entries

To to clarify a typo when below I said "Loll bloody great crap when we hit the town" It should be "Loll bloody great Craic when we hit the town. sorry as I just noticed this however, there are quite a few worthless good for nothing subs and slave out there who should have made contact with me to let me know about this mistake!

One just cannot get the staff these days!
    Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Well Aniafan, I am guessing you been out on the town with the sexy Jessica as your comment would have been, but....wow! wow! me-ow, perrrrrrrr! Loll bloody great crap when we hit the town..
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

dutchtallguy (22-10-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy_Jessica View Post
    Anitafan is one of my favourites "toys", and as he/she said: "In the interests of discretion, I will not comment further".
    Maybe one day weŽll have 3sum with Anitafan, hmmmm
    It is maybe an honour, and certainly a pleasure, to be one if Jessica's favourites! I wonder how she will push my limits when she is back in ireland next.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Anitafan For This Useful Post:

Sexy_Jessica (26-10-14)

Blog Entries

It is maybe an honour, and certainly a pleasure, to be one if Jessica's favourites! I wonder how she will push my limits when she is back in ireland next.
    ...you know my fantasy doesnt know any limits.
    Whats about naked cook like i experienced yesteday? One of my slaves is professional 5* cook and came to prepare 6 course menu for me and my girlfriends, complettly naked, only with a tie ;-)
    At the end i blindfolded him we all pissed in our empty champagner glasses and gave it to him to taste it and he had to guess which piss is from who. It was really funny and great night, i just woked up....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0813.jpg 
Views:	208 
Size:	51.7 KB 
ID:	103969Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0806.jpg 
Views:	284 
Size:	51.9 KB 
ID:	103968Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0804.jpg 
Views:	281 
Size:	53.0 KB 
ID:	103967Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0808.jpg 
Views:	300 
Size:	53.3 KB 
ID:	103966

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sexy_Jessica For This Useful Post:

Anitafan (26-10-14), hottrod101 (01-11-14)

Reviews

...you know my fantasy doesnt know any limits.
    Whats about naked cook like i experienced yesteday? One of my slaves is professional 5* cook and came to prepare 6 course menu for me and my girlfriends, complettly naked, only with a tie ;-)
    At the end i blindfolded him we all pissed in our empty champagner glasses and gave it to him to taste it and he had to guess which piss is from who. It was really funny and great night, i just woked up....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0813.jpg 
Views:	208 
Size:	51.7 KB 
ID:	103969Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0806.jpg 
Views:	284 
Size:	51.9 KB 
ID:	103968Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0804.jpg 
Views:	281 
Size:	53.0 KB 
ID:	103967Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0808.jpg 
Views:	300 
Size:	53.3 KB 
ID:	103966
    I love the way that you shaved his cock and balls so that there is no hair left. What was his punishment if he guessed wrong in terms of who produced what piss?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Anitafan For This Useful Post:

Sexy_Jessica (02-11-14)

Sexy Jessica is amazing and totally hardcore. I'd never been with a Dominatrix before and went to her last time she was in Cork. I filled her online form for new slaves and made an appointment. I met her twice when she was in Cork. The first time I was very nervous and didn't totally go through with my fetish. The second time she took no crap from me and totally dominated me. She is a way taller than me so i didn't argue. She fucked me doggy style on the bed while spitting on my back and face and letting me know I was her bitch. She then lay on the bed and made me eat her out until she came. After that she did what I came for. She made me lie with my head in the shower. Standing over my face she smiled at me, told me I looke like Mr Bean and then pixxed in my mouth. She finished by jerking me off into my own mouth while in head over heels position. I can't wait to meet up with her again - Jessica's little Pixx Bitch

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RyanCrow For This Useful Post:

Forrest746 (02-11-14), Sexy_Jessica (02-11-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by RyanCrow View Post
    Sexy Jessica is amazing and totally hardcore........... she took no crap from me and totally dominated me. She is a way taller than me so i didn't argue. She fucked me doggy style on the bed while spitting on my back and face and letting me know I was her bitch. She then lay on the bed and made me eat her out until she came. After that she did what I came for. She made me lie with my head in the shower. Standing over my face she smiled at me, told me I looke like Mr Bean and then pixxed in my mouth. She finished by jerking me off into my own mouth while in head over heels position.
    Just a normal, average session with Sexy Jessica - lol
    Last edited by Anitafan; 02-11-14 at 20:05.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Anitafan For This Useful Post:

Sexy_Jessica (02-11-14)

Blog Entries

I love the way that you shaved his cock and balls so that there is no hair left. What was his punishment if he guessed wrong in terms of who produced what piss?
    guess!!!!!

Reviews

guess!!!!!
    This is a difficult one! I'd say that He would have been required to drink at least half a litre of the piss of the girl that he got wrong, for a start. Then he would have been made to lick you all clean of drops of piss. But wait a minute, that is not really a punishment, is it?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Anitafan For This Useful Post:

Sexy_Jessica (02-11-14)

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast