Hello Boys,

I am now on my last leg of the tour. I do have to thank the Limerick boys for showing me such a fabulous time. I will be available in Dublin this evening from around 9pm till next week Wednesday. I will be turning my phone on at 9am and as it is the party season I will be working rather late too so why not come and unwrap your pressie after the office party.

If you don’t already know me I am tall, curvy and very busty. I am an all natural lady and my lips have been compared to Angelina Jolies and what I can do with them will please you even more. I love all sorts of naughtiness and can be booked for sensual GFE liaisons to strict Domination sessions and of course I have with me all sorts of toys to enhance our playing time.

I am based in a private apartment in the Smithfield’s area, and although I will be working late I do not cater for those who are inebriated as it just spoils my fun. I will not answer numbers that are withheld and if you call and I don’t answer don’t be dismayed send me a text and I will text you when I am next available.

I hope to see you all very soon.

0870-649-368

Happy Christmas

Cayla xxx