Thread: TS Cherry. Poor servcie and overall bad experience!!!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs down TS Cherry. Poor servcie and overall bad experience!!!!!

I decided to visit TS and after a lot of wondering who I would go to, I had a shortlist of 3. I got no answer from others when I phoned so when Cherry said she was avilable, I opted for her. Most reviews or posts I had read were fairly positive so I thought it would be ok.

Met in an apartment and had a shower. This was followed by a long and relaxing massage. Then she asked me to turn over and proceed to OWO. This felt good and after I came I was directed towards the shower again. I assumed she was correct that time was up, but had no way of checking as I don't wear a watch (because of allergy). Maybe I should have asked, but didn't think I would be conned!

Got back to car and checked clock to discover I had only been there for 30 minutes!!

Do I feel cheated??? Bloody right I do!!! What a waste of €300. I had seen her details on another website which had option of posting a review. Guess what?..... It was never put on review board!

Any other guys have similar experiences?

Jack

2. Default TS Donatella

yeah went to see ts donatella in dublin, what a rip off turned out the photos were way off and she was a tv, gave good oral but that was it didn't stay long after. Went to see Mia TS from leeds in dublin about a month later said i'd give it another go and she was class, out of my system for the time being might wait till shes back around tending to stick to girls at the moment