Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Gina Lee in Sunday World Today - Over Death Threats

  1. #1

    Default Gina Lee in Sunday World Today - Over Death Threats

    Hi to all,
    You may have read about the death threats to Midlands escorts in the Warning Section, Today my friend txt me to tell me that there is an article about this in the Sunday World, including a photo of me.

    Im glad this has got into the paper, although I never gave them the story. I would hazard a guess that reporters have picked up on it through EI or my own website, Apparantly there is a larger article about a brothel or something, so I guess they had planned to run some features on Escorting in Ireland.

    Gina

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    in the out back
    Posts
    244
    Reviews
    17

    Default lol

    not 2 many men will go 2 c u now id say the old bill and the cab will b keeping a eye on u now.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Smile Newspapers????

    Quote Originally Posted by girlfriend View Post
    Hi to all,
    You may have read about the death threats to Midlands escorts in the Warning Section, Today my friend txt me to tell me that there is an article about this in the Sunday World, including a photo of me.

    Im glad this has got into the paper, although I never gave them the story. I would hazard a guess that reporters have picked up on it through EI or my own website, Apparantly there is a larger article about a brothel or something, so I guess they had planned to run some features on Escorting in Ireland.

    Gina
    Dont buy em love.I read Viz ,its a lot funnier and makes more sense too.

    What do they say about your arse on it??


    Lovingly,
    Westside.

  4. #4

    Default

    Hi lad, your funny :-)
    But I must say darling that business is booming !!!!!!!!
    I would usually get 200 emails a week, Ive got half that in just today alone.

    You know what they say about publicity :-)

    I dont think the gards will be watching me, What Im doing isnt illegal, yes If I worked with 2 others from same location then it could be deemed a brothel, but in all honesty there really isnt a problem. And I am soliciting either.

    I only work 2 days a week anyway and I have enough regulars hunny :-) they wont be bothered by this.

    The paper and the gards dont know who I am, They know what I look like from the side (from the pic in the paper) and they know I am in Westmeath, it could be anyone.

    And WESTY

    Are you like stalking me or something, to me your like a bad smell on this message board, I just cant get rid of you !!!!!!!!!!

    I bet you sit there in your basement 24/7 waiting for my next post :-)

    Gina !

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default Yes i am waiting for your next post...........................

    Quote Originally Posted by girlfriend View Post
    Hi lad, your funny :-)
    But I must say darling that business is booming !!!!!!!!
    I would usually get 200 emails a week, Ive got half that in just today alone.

    You know what they say about publicity :-)

    I dont think the gards will be watching me, What Im doing isnt illegal, yes If I worked with 2 others from same location then it could be deemed a brothel, but in all honesty there really isnt a problem. And I am soliciting either.

    I only work 2 days a week anyway and I have enough regulars hunny :-) they wont be bothered by this.

    The paper and the gards dont know who I am, They know what I look like from the side (from the pic in the paper) and they know I am in Westmeath, it could be anyone.

    And WESTY

    Are you like stalking me or something, to me your like a bad smell on this message board, I just cant get rid of you !!!!!!!!!!

    I bet you sit there in your basement 24/7 waiting for my next post :-)

    Gina !
    When im out i have my dog sitting at the keyboard waiting for your next response.I found him on the floor in a fit of laughter when i came back a while ago.Apparently he found your response so anal that he may have to be put out of his misery.

    Me stalking you??Hey that would be easy.Ill just follow that big arse of yours around.A pair of binoculars would do me.

    Im a cheeky(no pun intended) boy.


    Lovingly,
    Westside.

  6. #6

    Default

    Hey WEST,
    I bet that dog of yours comes in Handy, u know, when u get horny looking at my sexy ass pictures and know that you cant afford me !!!!!!!!!!!

    Gina x

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Smile Yes.............

    Quote Originally Posted by girlfriend View Post
    Hey WEST,
    I bet that dog of yours comes in Handy, u know, when u get horny looking at my sexy ass pictures and know that you cant afford me !!!!!!!!!!!

    Gina x
    Hey GINA,
    Myself and my dog have being trying for some time now but neither of us can rise to the occasion.He reckons its the sexy ass pics.

    Cant afford you.No love, you see i have different priorities,goals in my life and know what i want in life and trust me calling to escorts is waaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy down on that list. As for not being able to afford you.Common anyone can dig out 50.One thing love,im here about a year (too fuckin long) and i have being into exactly???? Yep one escort here.One.Im bull head strong love and a woman is just a woman to me, dp,owo,threesome,couples,dating escorts,fighting with escorts,etc etc etc being there done that.
    In fact this week im sitting down and planning out next year (i always do this first thing in Dec) and i always get where i want to get love....always.

    Enjoy me while you can and by the way ,no need to stay up all night waiting on me.

    You dont know the half of it,
    Westside.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •