Thread: by the hour

1. Angry by the hour

if i pay for an hour why does that not mean an hour why is it that its once you cum your time is up anyone else seeing this trend.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by redarrow View Post
    if i pay for an hour why does that not mean an hour why is it that its once you cum your time is up anyone else seeing this trend.
    Name and shame mate, if its a half hr appt once is fine but if you are going for an hr then its an hr period!!!

At the end of the day its time we are paying for!

Quote Originally Posted by wakka View Post
    Name and shame mate, if its a half hr appt once is fine but if you are going for an hr then its an hr period!!!

At the end of the day its time we are paying for!
    This very subject-- almost verbatum-- was discussed at length a couple of months back..

You can look it up, I think the title of thread was: when is an hour not an hour..

Good luck
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Reviews

This has never happened to me but I would say that you should leave a review saying that you were not happy with the service.

Quote Originally Posted by redarrow View Post

well pick girls you know you are going to have a good time with. check the reviews. the best girls i've been with are usually english speaking, mid 20s to late 30s bracket. sometimes older.

Unfortunately some girls do work on the basis that once you've cum you're appointment is over. myself & others dont, ask when you make the appointment to be sure.

Sandy of Newcastle x

Reviews

It depends on who you see.
    In my experience , hour appointments have generally lasted that. Also have had 2 happy endings
    It is lovely to have a kiss and a cuddle after the event but I would conscious not to stay over my time.
    Reviews will guide you.