Thread: Sixteen bloody things i hate :P

Reviews

Default Sixteen bloody things i hate :P

What Pisses me off.........

ONE
    People who point at their wrist while asking for the time....I know where my watch is pal, where the fuck is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

TWO
    People who are willing to get off their arse to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

THREE
    When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Fucking right! What good is a cake if you can't eat it?

FOUR
    When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the fuck would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

FIVE
    When people say while watching a film "did you see that?" No tosser, I paid 10 bucks to come to the movies and stare at the fucking floor.

SIX
    People who ask "Can I ask you a question?". Didn't really give me a choice there, did you sunshine?

SEVEN
    When something is 'new and improved!' Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it.

EIGHT
    When people say "life is short". What the fuck?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever fuckin does!! What can you do that's longer?

NINE
    When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks, "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here, Knobhead?

TEN
    People who say things like 'My eyes aren't what they used to be'. So what did they used to be? ears,

ELEVEN
    When you're eating something and someone asks 'Is that nice?' No it's really revolting - I always eat stuff I hate.

TWELVE
    People who announce they are going to the toilet. Thanks that's an image I really didn't need.

THIRTEEN
    McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you are ordering.....It's has to be a McChicken Burger, just a Chicken Burger get blank looks..........Well, I'll get a McStraw and jam it in your McEyes you fuckin McTosser.

FOURTEEN
    When you involved in a accident and someone asks 'are you alright?' Yes fine thanks, I'll just pick up my limbs and be off

FIFTEEN
    When people say 'can I borrow a piece of paper I'll pay you back' It's one god damn piece of paper you fucking retards i don't want it back

SIXTEEN
    When lazy cunts abbreviate 'fucking' as 'fuckin'. Why?

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mer For This Useful Post:

blueboy32 (03-08-11), daveboy (03-08-11), hd7055 (04-08-11), Morpheus (04-08-11), English Nina (03-08-11), skywalker85 (04-08-11)

Reviews

SEVENTEEN

People who post lists of things they hate on the Internet.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mousey For This Useful Post:

mer (03-08-11)

Reviews

EIGHTEEN

Butter obsessed eejits... lol

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

mer (03-08-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Are ya upset mer .: doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Mer

Well done - keep them coming.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mer View Post

ONE
    People who point at their wrist while asking for the time....I know where my watch is pal, where the fuck is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

TWO
    People who are willing to get off their arse to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

THREE
    When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Fucking right! What good is a cake if you can't eat it?

FOUR
    When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the fuck would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

FIVE
    When people say while watching a film "did you see that?" No tosser, I paid 10 bucks to come to the movies and stare at the fucking floor.

SIX
    People who ask "Can I ask you a question?". Didn't really give me a choice there, did you sunshine?

SEVEN
    When something is 'new and improved!' Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it.

EIGHT
    When people say "life is short". What the fuck?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever fuckin does!! What can you do that's longer?

NINE
    When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks, "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here, Knobhead?

TEN
    People who say things like 'My eyes aren't what they used to be'. So what did they used to be? ears,

ELEVEN
    When you're eating something and someone asks 'Is that nice?' No it's really revolting - I always eat stuff I hate.

TWELVE
    People who announce they are going to the toilet. Thanks that's an image I really didn't need.

THIRTEEN
    McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you are ordering.....It's has to be a McChicken Burger, just a Chicken Burger get blank looks..........Well, I'll get a McStraw and jam it in your McEyes you fuckin McTosser.

FOURTEEN
    When you involved in a accident and someone asks 'are you alright?' Yes fine thanks, I'll just pick up my limbs and be off

FIFTEEN
    When people say 'can I borrow a piece of paper I'll pay you back' It's one god damn piece of paper you fucking retards i don't want it back

SIXTEEN

Pmsl your an utter scream I'm coming to where you live and i'm moving in....
    Life with you must be a full time laugh!!!

Mer you have to be the funniest guy on here and we all love your witt and sense of wild humour!!!!

Nina

xxxx

Reviews

Mer have you stopped taking those tablets, you remember what the doc said the tablets stop you hating things, and he did say you can taken them with butter if you find them hard to swallow.

Why sixteen, is it a magic number or something?

Reviews

ONE

THREE

FOUR

EIGHT

TEN

Classic Mer!!!! The above are my favourites! i'm actually saving your various quotations Mer, they're just too good!!
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

Reviews

The internet is great for finding stuff like this.

ONE

TWO

THREE

FOUR

FIVE

SIX

SEVEN

EIGHT

NINE

TEN

ELEVEN

TWELVE

THIRTEEN

FOURTEEN

FIFTEEN

SIXTEEN

Point 13 seems to contradict point 16! LOL!