Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: As the name suggests, any advice?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,854

    Default As the name suggests, any advice?

    First post, and it's looking for advice, ha, anyway, I was just wondering how you would go about this "escort" thing if it's your first time?

    I'm a 22 year old male, just out of a 4 year relationship about 2-3 months, she finished it, so confidence is shot, go out with mates, try to talk to women but end up like a blubbering fool, also, couldn't be bothered about jumpiing right back into the dating world and would like to give this a go, even if it's a once off.

    So yeah, any advice for a noob? Or should I even be considering this at my age? (A know a lad that done it once or twice but he's 30 and don't really feel comfortable talking to him about it, haha).

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,747
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AbsoluteNoob View Post
    First post, and it's looking for advice, ha, anyway, I was just wondering how you would go about this "escort" thing if it's your first time?

    I'm a 22 year old male, just out of a 4 year relationship about 2-3 months, she finished it, so confidence is shot, go out with mates, try to talk to women but end up like a blubbering fool, also, couldn't be bothered about jumpiing right back into the dating world and would like to give this a go, even if it's a once off.

    So yeah, any advice for a noob? Or should I even be considering this at my age? (A know a lad that done it once or twice but he's 30 and don't really feel comfortable talking to him about it, haha).

    So you have been going with a girl since you were 18, and after 4 years its all off.... now you want to try an escort after 3 months of blubbering.....


    Gera life bud...

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In Dublin's fair city, Where girls are so pretty..
    Posts
    3,206
    Reviews
    16

    Default

    welcome
    if you really only want it to be once, then I'd continue trying the chat up approach for a while.
    Once you start you'll never stop.
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Centered. Nicely centered......
    Posts
    1,506
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AbsoluteNoob View Post
    First post, and it's looking for advice, ha, anyway, I was just wondering how you would go about this "escort" thing if it's your first time?

    I'm a 22 year old male, just out of a 4 year relationship about 2-3 months, she finished it, so confidence is shot, go out with mates, try to talk to women but end up like a blubbering fool, also, couldn't be bothered about jumpiing right back into the dating world and would like to give this a go, even if it's a once off.

    So yeah, any advice for a noob? Or should I even be considering this at my age? (A know a lad that done it once or twice but he's 30 and don't really feel comfortable talking to him about it, haha).
    Mate just pick up the phone and give a girl ya like the look of a ring. Pretty straight forward I woulda thought. Oh for the old days when ya had to take the whole thing on faith (much more exciting now that I think about it)

    Sorry to sound grumpy lad. Yer a young fella and clearly havent too many troubles to be dealin with.
    Bada Bing!!!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AbsoluteNoob View Post
    First post, and it's looking for advice, ha, anyway, I was just wondering how you would go about this "escort" thing if it's your first time?

    I'm a 22 year old male, just out of a 4 year relationship about 2-3 months, she finished it, so confidence is shot, go out with mates, try to talk to women but end up like a blubbering fool, also, couldn't be bothered about jumpiing right back into the dating world and would like to give this a go, even if it's a once off.

    So yeah, any advice for a noob? Or should I even be considering this at my age? (A know a lad that done it once or twice but he's 30 and don't really feel comfortable talking to him about it, haha).
    If you last here for a while, you may regret the name you chose.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rayden For This Useful Post:

    gentelmandave (01-08-11)

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    So you have been going with a girl since you were 18, and after 4 years its all off.... now you want to try an escort after 3 months of blubbering.....


    Gera life bud...
    Yeah, man, I'm obviously not going to go into details about why it ended, I find myself not even bothering to "chat up" women when I'm out, and the lad I was referring to suggested this, specifically this site.

    Don't understand at all as to why you can't comprehend it, you make it out it as if I'm "trolling" of sorts, it was a rather simple question, just thought someone that had being doing this for a while could throw a bit of friendly advice, ya know.

    After seeing some of the escorts on this site, is that surprising that I'd want to try one?

    EDIT: Just saw the replies, nice one lads, as for not having troubles, you'd be surprised, confidence as being at an all time low, not just from a relationship stand point but from having a rough two years personally. But yeah, it should be straightforward enough but I just wanted to get the jizzt of how you would approach, thanks anyway lads.
    Last edited by AbsoluteNoob; 01-08-11 at 22:08.

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,970

    Default

    I thought your name said Absolute Nob! Sorry x

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to UKHeather For This Useful Post:

    Rayden (01-08-11)

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    2,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AbsoluteNoob View Post
    So yeah, any advice for a noob?
    The best piece of advice I could give would be, never listen to any advice from a langer on here called JAMESCORK!

    Hope this helps in your quest for your own personal Nirvana.


    CG
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

    Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Somebody link the eejit's guide for him.

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,747
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AbsoluteNoob View Post
    Yeah, man, I'm obviously not going to go into details about why it ended, I find myself not even bothering to "chat up" women when I'm out, and the lad I was referring to suggested this, specifically this site.

    Don't understand at all as to why you can't comprehend it, you make it out it as if I'm "trolling" of sorts, it was a rather simple question, just thought someone that had being doing this for a while could throw a bit of friendly advice, ya know.

    After seeing some of the escorts on this site, is that surprising that I'd want to try one?

    EDIT: Just saw the replies, nice one lads, as for not having troubles, you'd be surprised, confidence as being at an all time low, not just from a relationship stand point but from having a rough two years personally. But yeah, it should be straightforward enough but I just wanted to get the jizzt of how you would approach, thanks anyway lads.
    Noob... you are doing just fine. You already know about 'trolling' and you have correctly attributed yourself the title ‘noob’. You must have had a loooong discussion with your ‘friend’ before logging on…

    Best of luck bud…. Im sure you will make the right decision…

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •