Reviews

Question Phobia

if you have a phobia, you probably want to keep it
    to yourself. i do, lets just say, i'm not mad about hospitals etc

i think i'm a commitment phobe-this is seen in my love life
    and my work life what about you?

Reviews

Has to be heights.
    Once I was on the London eye and had to sit on the bench in the middle as my legs went a bit wobbly.
    Seen on discovery channel recently they've built a glass walkway into the Grand Canyon.
    What nutters would want to do that?
    No amount of money would get me on it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to harry10 For This Useful Post:

warmcome (01-08-11)

have a bit of a fear of water, as in swimming, probably something to do with fact I nearly drowned as a kid!!

Rollercoasters as well, just cant do them!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Eddy76 For This Useful Post:

warmcome (01-08-11)

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy76 View Post
    have a bit of a fear of water, as in swimming, probably something to do with fact I nearly drowned as a kid!!!
    Aquaphobia (I just made that up?)

When I was about 2, my father decided to teach me how to swim..: threw me in deep water -- sink or swim.. I sank.. had to be

revived.. Is it surprising then, that I don't like to get my face in water.. even when I shower I won't get my face wet.. It is facial

cleanser wipy things for me all the way... LOL . Had a couple of near drownings since then, but interestingly enough I relish Pier

Jumping.. The fine art of (having some tequila on board) run out on the Pier (SoCal: Manhattan Beach, Huntington Beach,

Laguna, and the very best -- a story on its very own: Catalina Island.. LOL.. oh, yeah, and the one off the top of a restaurant in

Redondo Beach.. a hoot) and jump into the surf.. It's illegal.. It's dangerous.. It's usually done naked.. You have to time the jump

to the surf coming in.. It's a Fine Art, I tell 'ya LOL . Thankfully I have enough sense to only do it with my surfer buddies (they

can double as life guards )

Disclaimer: haven't done it in a couple of years.. have I outgrown that youthful exhuberance ?? Nah..
    Last edited by Stephanie; 01-08-11 at 13:23.
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

mer (01-08-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post

When I was about 2, my father decided to teach me how to swim..: threw me in deep water -- sink or swim.. I sank.. had to be

revived.. Is it surprising then, that I don't like to get my face in water.. even when I shower I won't get my face wet.. It is facial

cleanser wipy things for me all the way... LOL . Had a couple of near drownings since then, but interestingly enough I relish Pier

Jumping.. The fine art of (having some tequila on board, then) run out on the Pier (SoCal, Manhattan Beach, Huntington Beach,

Laguna, and the very best -- a story on its very own: Catalina Island.. LOL.. oh, yeah, and the one off the top of a restaurant in

Redondo Beach.. a hoot) and jump into the surf.. It's illegal.. It's dangerous.. It's usually done naked.. You have to time the jump

to the surf coming in.. It's a Fine Art, I tell 'ya LOL . Thankfully I have enough sense to only do it with my surfer buddies (they

Disclaimer: haven't done it in a couple of years.. have I outgrown that youthful exhuberance ?? Nah..
    WOW your father threw his 2 year old daughter in the deep end was he drunk lol well at least your alive and well now

Quote Originally Posted by mer View Post
    WOW your father threw his 2 year old daughter in the deep end was he drunk lol well at least your alive and well now
    Wasn't drunk.. he thought that's the way to do it... no malice involved.. I don't think lol

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

mer (01-08-11)

Reviews

Only 1 thing wasps,, i run a mile when 1 of the wee f**kers near me,
    was never ascared of them until bout 10yrs ago me and few mates wer out back of a house in there was long grass with a patch all flattened down,, a mate says '' a cat or dog must hav been lying there and poked it with a pool cue''
    holy fuck wana see many of the F**ks came out geared up ,, i got stung least 5times,, then when i got into the house n took of my trousers to see where i was stung there was one on the floor,, never got up and run so fast in my life haha
    well got pay back the next day,,went round with canister of petrol n toasted them

12. The Following User Says Thank You to skywalker85 For This Useful Post:

mer (01-08-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by skywalker85 View Post
    Only 1 thing wasps,, i run a mile when 1 of the wee f**kers near me,
    was never ascared of them until bout 10yrs ago me and few mates wer out back of a house in there was long grass with a patch all flattened down,, a mate says '' a cat or dog must hav been lying there and poked it with a pool cue''
    holy fuck wana see many of the F**ks came out geared up ,, i got stung least 5times,, then when i got into the house n took of my trousers to see where i was stung there was one on the floor,, never got up and run so fast in my life haha
    well got pay back the next day,,went round with canister of petrol n toasted them
    did you sweel up when you got stung , i got stung a shit load of times and my face sweels up like a balloon it is like im after been in 12 rounds with mike tyson lol

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mer For This Useful Post:

skywalker85 (01-08-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post

Jumping.. The fine art of (having some tequila on board) run out on the Pier (SoCal: Manhattan Beach, Huntington Beach,

I guess watersports is out of the question then.... darn....

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    I guess watersports is out of the question then.... darn....
    Funny .

If it's dangerous AND involves a couple of Cali lifeguards, you may talk me into it
    Last edited by Stephanie; 01-08-11 at 21:51.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast