Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: TS Dimple Using Pictures Of TS Jennifer Paris

  1. Default TS Dimple Using Pictures Of TS Jennifer Paris

    See for yourself:

    http://www.jenniferparis.net/vip/index.html

    That is all.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    noisy office
    Posts
    2,432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerol View Post
    See for yourself:

    http://www.jenniferparis.net/vip/index.html

    That is all.
    Thank you-photos have been deleted from E-I website

    Julia

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    32
    Reviews
    14

    Default

    Irish TS Raven is using the photos of Jessica Savano
    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1.141216414999

    It's really just *********, AKA TS Jennifer
    Last edited by samlad; 19-08-11 at 09:56. Reason: Name removed

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,987
    Reviews
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Davidd View Post
    Irish TS Raven is using the photos of Jessica Savano
    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1.141216414999

    It's really just *******, AKA TS Jennifer
    That's funny, the pics are verified.

    Good work David
    Last edited by samlad; 19-08-11 at 09:56. Reason: Name removed
    Born into this world, they say you're born with Sin. Well at least they gave me something I didn't have to steal or have to win.


  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,987
    Reviews
    18

    Default

    I see they are no longer verified.
    Born into this world, they say you're born with Sin. Well at least they gave me something I didn't have to steal or have to win.


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    noisy office
    Posts
    2,432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Davidd View Post
    Irish TS Raven is using the photos of Jessica Savano
    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1.141216414999

    It's really just ******, AKA TS Jennifer
    Thank you-photos have been deleted


    Julia
    Last edited by samlad; 19-08-11 at 09:56.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    32
    Reviews
    14

    Default

    She's now gone a replaced the photos with more face pics from another TGirl called Gialicious
    Here's her Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/gialicious
    Here's some more of her pics: http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/sho...ght=gialicious

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    noisy office
    Posts
    2,432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Davidd View Post
    She's now gone a replaced the photos with more face pics from another TGirl called Gialicious
    Here's her Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/gialicious
    Here's some more of her pics: http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/sho...ght=gialicious
    thank you-I will have a look

    Julia

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •