Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: whats wrong in wexford

Quote Originally Posted by eve4ever View Post
    ha ha ha you are missing your 2 favourite lady's lol they were both in Dublin last week not in Galway
    haha Eve well spotted! One of my favorite ladies is back in town on Wednesday, all i have to do now is convince my other equally favorite girl to leave Dublin for kilkenny and i will end up in heaven

2. Default

I am planing to go to waterford for few days, but I am a bit aware of the agencies operating there, if estabilished girl, come there, has to be very carefull....sometimes isnt plus if you have a loads of reviews regarding to your safety, as agenies might send on you a gardai, cos you stealing them the bussines...

Quote Originally Posted by sexylaura View Post
    I am planing to go to waterford for few days, but I am a bit aware of the agencies operating there, if estabilished girl, come there, has to be very carefull....sometimes isnt plus if you have a loads of reviews regarding to your safety, as agenies might send on you a gardai, cos you stealing them the bussines...
    i worked in Waterford a few months and I had no problem there.

Quote Originally Posted by NAMA929 View Post
    Kilkenny was like a ghost town this week, should come back to life with race week over
    I will back to my lovely Kilkenny this week

5. Default

I have never been in Waterford tho, so I shouldnt judge on the first place....Just recently I didnt see many girls with a loads of reviews there, except Shirley tho.....I think now Waterford could be good place to go

Quote Originally Posted by sexylaura View Post
    I have never been in Waterford tho, so I shouldnt judge on the first place....Just recently I didnt see many girls with a loads of reviews there, except Shirley tho.....I think now Waterford could be good place to go
    i really like Waterford, one of the cities that enjoyed working

7. The Following User Says Thank You to patty For This Useful Post:

sexylaura (02-08-11)

Quote Originally Posted by patty View Post
    I will back to my lovely Kilkenny this week
    Yeah i just seen that in the coming to kilkenny soon section Patty

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12