Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Oooohhhh the things Lingerie does to me

Default Oooohhhh the things Lingerie does to me

Seriously can there be any more seductive and sultry a sight than a woman slowly revealing her sexy lingerie? The very thought of it drives me mad. The tingle as your chosen friend opens the door and you then begin to glimpse the views of the beautiful female form highlighted by the shapes and curves of the elegant female body in all its shapes and sizes. Great breasts that heave over the top of a sexy corset. A g-string that reveals the beautiful curve of the thigh and the ass. The tantalising garter and stockings just dying to be rolled down. The see through panties that invite you to a little piece of heaven.

Ahhh yes, Lingerie does it for me :-)

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Justtryit For This Useful Post:

blueboy32 (30-07-11), comicbookguy (30-07-11), damron (31-07-11), Jackdaniel (31-07-11), jer10 (30-07-11), Morpheus (30-07-11), paul_m (30-07-11), skywalker85 (29-07-11), Stephanie (29-07-11)

Quote Originally Posted by Justtryit View Post
    Seriously can there be any more seductive and sultry a sight than a woman slowly revealing her sexy lingerie? The very thought of it drives me mad. The tingle as your chosen friend opens the door and you then begin to glimpse the views of the beautiful female form highlighted by the shapes and curves of the elegant female body in all its shapes and sizes. Great breasts that heave over the top of a sexy corset. A g-string that reveals the beautiful curve of the thigh and the ass. The tantalising garter and stockings just dying to be rolled down. The see through panties that invite you to a little piece of heaven.

I think I might become a lesbian after reading that!
    A guy stripping off just doesn't evoke the same image somehow.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to UKHeather For This Useful Post:

blueboy32 (30-07-11), Ebony Amber (29-07-11), Jackdaniel (31-07-11), English Nina (29-07-11)

Blog Entries

Seductive is RIGHT !!! Makes great reading.....

Nina

xxx

6. Default

Damn you! I really need to stop browsing this site while at work! It makes for some uncomfortable situations. I can't leave my desk now until the soldier stands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Justtryit View Post

Reviews

Bring back the vest and camisole knickers

Reviews

and sadly it is very few ladies that actually were lingerie anymore, a few years ago when rates were 150/250 it would be hard to find a lady that didn't dress up, now it's hard to find a lady that does, not saying there aren't but most you would have to ask in preperation

CBG

I've spent my entire life doing nothing but collecting comic books... and now there's only time to say... LIFE WELL SPENT!

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    and sadly it is very few ladies that actually were lingerie anymore, a few years ago when rates were 150/250 it would be hard to find a lady that didn't dress up, now it's hard to find a lady that does, not saying there aren't but most you would have to ask in preperation
    ..You don't have to ask me.. I dress up for my own benefit.. it feels sexy and seductive.. I have a collection.. Pick a color..
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

blueboy32 (30-07-11), doodlebug (30-07-11), Jackdaniel (31-07-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    ..You don't have to ask me.. I dress up for my own benefit.. it feels sexy and seductive.. I have a collection.. Pick a color..
    You can tell the ladies that take pride in their work and apperance and I never had any doubt my dear which category you fall under xx, unfortunately there are a lot of ladies that consider getting naked asap all they have to do to as pre-coital stimulation..

13. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (30-07-11)

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    unfortunately there are a lot of ladies that consider getting naked asap all they have to do to as pre-coital stimulation..
    Would they be the 20min/ half hour ones? There really is only so much you can squeeze into a 30min appointment.. Tasteful

seduction sadly falls by the wayside in favor of the more immediate, rushed, basic needs.. Each to his own..
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

blueboy32 (30-07-11), Jackdaniel (31-07-11), jammy69 (30-07-11)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast