Thread: Muscle memory --- in the brain !!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Muscle memory --- in the brain !!

Was with an old flame last night attending a function. Despite having endured very turbulent times in the past, it was extraordinary how we just slipped into the positive side of our relationship and how this occurred so easily and without any effort -- it just happened. It was like the brain just automatically remembered the good side of things , the way you are supposed to feel when the vibe is right. Anyone else recognise this ?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ksteve View Post
    Was with an old flame last night attending a function. Despite having endured very turbulent times in the past, it was extraordinary how we just slipped into the positive side of our relationship and how this occurred so easily and without any effort -- it just happened. It was like the brain just automatically remembered the good side of things , the way you are supposed to feel when the vibe is right. Anyone else recognise this ?
    Don't recognise it but hope to some time, sounds like a good night.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ksteve View Post
    I know what you're talking about. I still carry a torch for a few of my exes and it's great to meet and hit it off - maybe forgetting for a bit why you separated to begin with. It's never led anywhere, but it's harmless fun.

Of course, not so good when the missus is with me. Awkward!!
    Retired from punting, yet still here?