Thread: Whats going on??????

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Angry Whats going on??????

Im a adversiter on Dublin just trying to make a tour,but from one week a go try to publish my tour dates,so send a lot a messages to the site,call and send text to Natasha and have any answer!!!!Very disappointment,, I have my hotel reservations and everything is ready for the tour but without advertise! so what thats mean.My tour start on monday and is not published so,PLEASE,where I must to contact,call o text,to publish my tour dates???????Tracy,I-E Dublin 0879582676

Totally the same with me... I have had two days of this six day tour paying a hotel in one town with my ad in another... Same thing last month.
    And for ten days, my paid ad wasn't up at all.
    €250 a month is too much money for this kind of crapola.
    I'm not advertising here again until I get some kind of suitable resolution.

Blog Entries

Hi Tracy,

I just checked and your ad is up, your messages have all been replied to as far as I can see... Can you please let me know if this is not the case and you still need help?

Pat x

Blog Entries

Sorry Appoline, just wanted to say I didn't get back to you about that other thing yet as Natasha is not back in until Monday, but I haven't forgotten and I will be getting back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Blog Entries

Default Appoline Your Boring Me!

Hey baby!
    Whatever the fuck you lose on the swings you dont half gain on the fucking message boards!!!!!!
    Nothing like a bit of free advertising
    Hey! On a personal note, your one big fucking mama soon baby soon!
    "She perceiveth that her merchandise is good: her candle goeth not out by night."

Opens thread...
    Considers explaining/ justifying myself to some faceless, anonymous vitriolic stranger on a message board...
    Closes thread.

Reviews

Wink Appoline

Good decision Appoline!!!

Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?