Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whats going on??????

1. Angry Whats going on??????

Im a adversiter on Dublin just trying to make a tour,but from one week a go try to publish my tour dates,so send a lot a messages to the site,call and send text to Natasha and have any answer!!!!Very disappointment,, I have my hotel reservations and everything is ready for the tour but without advertise! so what thats mean.My tour start on monday and is not published so,PLEASE,where I must to contact,call o text,to publish my tour dates???????Tracy,I-E Dublin 0879582676

Totally the same with me... I have had two days of this six day tour paying a hotel in one town with my ad in another... Same thing last month.
    And for ten days, my paid ad wasn't up at all.
    €250 a month is too much money for this kind of crapola.
    I'm not advertising here again until I get some kind of suitable resolution.

Blog Entries

Hi Tracy,

I just checked and your ad is up, your messages have all been replied to as far as I can see... Can you please let me know if this is not the case and you still need help?

Pat x

Blog Entries

Sorry Appoline, just wanted to say I didn't get back to you about that other thing yet as Natasha is not back in until Monday, but I haven't forgotten and I will be getting back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Blog Entries

Default Appoline Your Boring Me!

Hey baby!
    Whatever the fuck you lose on the swings you dont half gain on the fucking message boards!!!!!!
    Nothing like a bit of free advertising
    Hey! On a personal note, your one big fucking mama soon baby soon!
    "She perceiveth that her merchandise is good: her candle goeth not out by night."

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default boring me

Quote Originally Posted by mrsbrown View Post
    Hey baby!
    Whatever the fuck you lose on the swings you dont half gain on the fucking message boards!!!!!!
    Nothing like a bit of free advertising
    Hey! On a personal note, your one big fucking mama soon baby soon!
    not half as much as you bore me

Blog Entries

Wink Waiting for the dirty dozen!!!!

Ber ! What the fuck kept you? Or should i call you Oprah And by the way where are westside, bigpaws,appoline and the rest of the dirty dozen , i thought all good friends stick together when one gets attacked.....hahaha .dopes
    "She perceiveth that her merchandise is good: her candle goeth not out by night."

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default attack

Quote Originally Posted by mrsbrown View Post
    Ber ! What the fuck kept you? Or should i call you Oprah And by the way where are westside, bigpaws,appoline and the rest of the dirty dozen , i thought all good friends stick together when one gets attacked.....hahaha .dopes
    I dont percieve what you do as an attack because u have something to fear from an attack, i kind of see u as a big old dollop of ignorance trying to insult people for kicks and your not really even very good at it try tobe more original and intresting.

Blog Entries

Thumbs down http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/B/BER.htm

Enough said you fucking Dodo!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast