Thread: A joke, rant, a reflection and fat fuckin arses.......

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Smile A joke, rant, a reflection and fat fuckin arses.......

Here is a wee joke, if it doesnt cheer you up it might make you wonder.

*A little American Indian boy asked his father, the big chief and medicine man of the tribe, "Father, why is it that we always have long names, while the white men have shorter names like Bill , Bob or Sam?"

His father replied, "My son, our names represent a symbol, a sign, or a poem for our culture not like the white men, who live all together and repeat their names from generation to generation. Also, it is part of our makeup that in spite of everything, we survive.

For example, your sister's name is Small Romantic Moon Over The Lake, because on the night she was born, there was a beautiful moon reflected in the lake.

Then there's your brother, Big White Horse of the Prairies, because he was born on a day that the big white horse who gallops over the prairies of the world appeared near our camp and is a symbol of our capacity to live and the life force of our people. It's very simple and easy to understand. Now, do you have any other questions, Little Broken Condom Made in China?" *

Ah yes i just love the chinese.Where would we be without them.Every house should have at least one.

The funniest thing ive seen all year long here was when "The Sweetie" started pulling false reviews to get more votes in my fairness poll.A hard case.

Rant....whats with these religous cunts that go around calling to peoples homes??Go and pray and bounce your heads off walls or whatever it is.This numnut called tonight to give me a religous calender.Oh lovely,my lifes probs are well and truely over.I have my religous calender and will look at it everyday.Cleansing my soul so to speak.Anyway numnut asks me do i pray and i said i have faith but dont pray.He says how??How??WTF? Faith is active, whereas prayer is passive.Lets put it to you this way.IF you fall and bust your leg what would you prefer me to do?Pray for you or call a fuckin ambulance??Numnut says that he used to gamble and drink and then he found christ.I told him he in other words,you used to enjoy life,then found christ and now are a miserable cunt.Why is it that these people always find christ??why is it ,they always have their fun,find christ and then decide to stop everyone else from choosing their life?anyway i thanked him for the calender and took it and he says ,am i going to use it so.I told him i will.....to dry up my pups piss the next time he has an accident.

Why is it ,apart from " a bitch",,,,,,,,that you could call a woman anything and if you say she has a fat arse ,there is holy war.I once had the following items thrown at me (i paid for the fuckin things) by a gf......

1 no cheeseburger
    1 medium chips with mayo
    1 no coke

just because i jokingly said she had a fat arse.She didnt talk to me for two days.She was well able to hold her food like i told her later (thats another story).

Ever look at a woman checking herself in the mirror.They all do the same thing.First look close into the mirror, then lean back,wave the hair,swing slightly sideway and check their arses.Why girls do you get so bothered about a fat arse even if its true or false?? You cant see the fuckin thing anyway??Im very worried about this birth mark on the underside of my scrotum.My old man once knew a guy 73 in height and he was worried about getting a bald patch?I mean common, even if he was sitting down nobody could see the bloody thing.I always believed in the line "what you wont know wont trouble you".

Hey Xmas is coming up,,,any goals for the new year people??Now is the time to start not jan 1st.I mean how the fuck do you expect to sart your diet or whatever etc on a fuckin holiday??

Rant over.

After 1000 plus posts, mostly nice ,fine sensible posts for the common good, i say enough is enough.I promised myself 2007 was chill year, now a new gear.

Did i say this before somewhere??
    Westside.

[QUOTE=westside;16725]
    Rant....whats with these religous cunts that go around calling to peoples homes??

Like the Jehovas witnesses, calling to peple on xmas day, looking for vulnerable people, cynical. All those religous nuts have one thing in common, they think sex is sinful, well I'd rather be in hell with all my friends then

Ever look at a woman checking herself in the mirror.They all do the same thing.First look close into the mirror, then lean back,wave the hair,swing slightly sideway and check their arses.

So do blokes, besides the hair waving thing unless they are Italians

Rant over.

I somehow doubt that westie