Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: .

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Lincoln View Post
    Tell ya what lad but thats the way its looking. I'm...ah...somewhat outta practice.

Hell with that, I'll put me game face on a try get somthin going!!!
    Never any good at the civvy street thing myself --- too shy. Somebody's got to give it a go tho' . Best of luck !!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ksteve For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (29-07-11), Lincoln (29-07-11)

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Dont want to be a pessimist but i really think we have only scratched the surface yet, the big killer is going to be
    inflation caused by things outside our control, the big two being energy costs and intrest rates both of which are
    only going one way and thats up. The domestic economy is in a really bad place and i see no improvement only
    deeper in the mire, people that have spare cash are saving it now not spending it. In the good times on average
    people saved 2 euro of every hundred earned now they save 13 euro of every hundred earned. What that means
    basically is that not alone are we not generating as much money in the economy but the little we are generating
    we are holding on tightly to and not letting go. U cant blame people for that and it aint gonna change any time soon
    You have hit the nail on the head Ber. Those things are the biggest killer for any economy in a recession, once oil price goes up, everything else follows. It is totally understandable why people are not spending anymore. At the moment it's summer,come winter we need the heating,lights switched on longer,heartier food,etc. And all of it starts with oil.
    There is no point in thinking renewable energy will save everything,not a chance. It can't generate as much energy as solid fuel/nuclear. I caught a glimpse of the 9pm news and there seems to be more taxes and spending cuts on the way for the next budget. Where the hell do we go from that then?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SR71 For This Useful Post:

hd7055 (29-07-11)

Blog Entries

Fair enough old boy, its just the not having any sort of physical contact with anyone.....2 or 3 months is a long time to go without that sorta stuff , get ya down a bit y'know...
    Look at it as being a healthy sabbathical from punting; a time to meet real women. You should be most fortunate as it is nearing close to to late summer, early autumn when women are eager to meet someone if they didn't met someone in the summer Total BS, but should get you in the right mood.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to anitasizzle For This Useful Post:

Ebony Amber (29-07-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    Look at it as being a healthy sabbathical from punting; a time to meet real women. You should be most fortunate as it is nearing close to to late summer, early autumn when women are eager to meet someone if they didn't met someone in the summer Total BS, but should get you in the right mood.
    Actually this probably would be the most opportune time to maybe draw a line under the whole punting life (i'm gettin kinda old to change me ways now tho!!)
    Bada Bing!!!

Yea punting is great but you have to draw the line somewhere and as for the economy yep it f***ed but don't think about it my business took a serious nose dive a few years back and thankfully it's on the mend but those wankers in the bank are really breaking my balls but if I were to think about it I'd crack up but your life is in your hands mate so grab your balls and say fuck it Move on and concentrate on yourself cos when your backed into a corner hit out and you'll surprise yourself. For example I aes so down 2 years ago I needed to get a bit of something so I started punting and boy did I have fun and it gave me a boost like no other now it's onwards and up so thanks girls....

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sperminater View Post
    Yea punting is great but you have to draw the line somewhere and as for the economy yep it f***ed but don't think about it my business took a serious nose dive a few years back and thankfully it's on the mend but those wankers in the bank are really breaking my balls but if I were to think about it I'd crack up but your life is in your hands mate so grab your balls and say fuck it Move on and concentrate on yourself cos when your backed into a corner hit out and you'll surprise yourself. For example I aes so down 2 years ago I needed to get a bit of something so I started punting and boy did I have fun and it gave me a boost like no other now it's onwards and up so thanks girls....
    Yes, this is the irony of it. The guys who brought down the state, required bailouts from taxpayers, are the guys now turning the screw as if it were all 'our' fault !

Public flogging comes to mind I'll tell you this it's a long road and I'll remember who turned the screws there's going to be 4000. Of them out of work unfortunately most of them had nothing to do with it but those so called managers and relationship officers who patronised us folk will have our day when we have respect and ther are nothing grrrr

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Tell ya what lad but thats the way its looking. I'm...ah...somewhat outta practice.

Hell with that, I'll put me game face on a try get somthin going!!!
    If you are half as cool as your avatar and posts, civvy street won't be a problem.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Forrest For This Useful Post:

Lincoln (31-07-11)

Reviews

we spend all our lives worrying about this and about that but it is the stuff that we are not even thinking about, that's the shit that is going to come up and broadside us.
    if a punt is part of keeping you sane you should still try and fit it in unless you are seriously strapped.
    life goes by quickly even quicker if you don't grab it by the balls sometimes.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to john connor For This Useful Post:

Forrest (30-07-11), Lincoln (31-07-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    If you are half as cool as your avatar and posts, civvy street won't be a problem.
    Sorry to be bumping this one but I just had to say a word of thanks to Mr. Forrest for his very kind words. Yer a gentleman.

lincoln
    Bada Bing!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast