Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Shara (Dublin Female Escort) - AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE!!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    dublin
    Posts
    195
    Reviews
    17

    Angry Shara (Dublin Female Escort) - AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE!!

    I've posted about this escort before but as usual this site decided to remove it probably because the escort and her gangster bosses threatened to not advertise anymore!

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/13343...sh-escort.html

    All i can say lads is - AVOID AVOID AVOID - at all costs!!!

    This spainish/brazilain escort is been ran by an irish woman who stays in the flat with her - i copped an eyeful of this woman when i had to demand my money back after the escort tried to swindle me!!

    She obviously didn't know who she was dealing with - so when i said i wasn't leaving without my money, i meant it!!

    Hopefully others will see this before its taken down again and before some other punter gets ripped off!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,970

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gooner View Post
    I've posted about this escort before but as usual this site decided to remove it probably because the escort and her gangster bosses threatened to not advertise anymore!

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/13343...sh-escort.html

    All i can say lads is - AVOID AVOID AVOID - at all costs!!!

    This spainish/brazilain escort is been ran by an irish woman who stays in the flat with her - i copped an eyeful of this woman when i had to demand my money back after the escort tried to swindle me!!

    She obviously didn't know who she was dealing with - so when i said i wasn't leaving without my money, i meant it!!

    Hopefully others will see this before its taken down again and before some other punter gets ripped off!!
    Hi Gooner.
    Your posts get removed because of the way you write them... Really!
    Just chill and write them in a respectful way and they will have more chance of staying up
    Heather

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to UKHeather For This Useful Post:

    sperminater (30-07-11)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,670
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    If you posted about her before,, why would you go see her again ??

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to skywalker85 For This Useful Post:

    sperminater (30-07-11)

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skywalker85 View Post
    If you posted about her before,, why would you go see her again ??
    Where he said he went to see her again?

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to onthegame For This Useful Post:

    gooner (31-07-11)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Next door to you
    Posts
    2,157

    Default

    Hmmmm no reviews, €80 , big red X, I know she looks very well but Helloooooo

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to sperminater For This Useful Post:

    UKHeather (31-07-11)

  10. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    dublin
    Posts
    195
    Reviews
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by onthegame View Post
    Where he said he went to see her again?
    exactly!! i wish people would ACTUALLY read the post before engaging their brains to reply!!

    I'll spell it out - I DIDN'T GO AND SEE HER AGAIN - IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH????

    @HEATHER - several of my posts and other punters posts have been taken down by this site for no reason - nothing to do with respect etc - my last post on this escort didn't contain anything disrespectful to THIS escort - i have noticed that there is a mod on here who frequently deletes my posts - i don't post on here for any reason other than to help other punters or escorts - i have no agenda other than to highlight these so called "independent" escorts who are actually working for pimps/gangs and should NOT be allowed advertise here unless they are under the label - "AGENCY" - which we all know what that means!!

    in fact one review was not used because i had used too many "CAPS"??????????

    make from that what you want but i know whats going on!!!

  11. #7
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    ?
    Posts
    641
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gooner View Post

    @HEATHER - several of my posts and other punters posts have been taken down by this site for no reason -

    make from that what you want but i know whats going on!!!
    Hmmm - paranoia setting in?

    Gooner - heather's right; chill. You'll probably get your message across better. If an escort is not all she says she is, inform management and post a thread in the warning section. People will listen.

    Have a nice weekend
    Retired from punting, yet still here?

    _____________________________________________
    But I'd rather be the one who loves than to be loved and never even know.
    Josh Ritter

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    6,970

    Default

    Oh well. I figure there is little point in trying to reason with an angry dog.

    Happy Sunday.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •