Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Fantasy football comp.

Quote Originally Posted by lovethegirls View Post
    Any extra points tonight anyone???
    De Jong got me one more point tonight, overall at this stage its saying I have 66 points.

The problem with Man City players are you can never be sure who’s going to get a game as they have such a big squad and they always make changes.

I’ve actually used my wildcard up as there were 3 real problems I saw in the team going by what I saw on TV over the weekend so I decided to just go for it now use it and not mess up my good start with the points.

Hopefully now I’ve fixed these problems I can be even stronger for next weekend.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

Reviews

League table is now up lads.
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    De Jong got me one more point tonight, overall at this stage its saying I have 66 points.

The problem with Man City players are you can never be sure who’s going to get a game as they have such a big squad and they always make changes.

I’ve actually used my wildcard up as there were 3 real problems I saw in the team going by what I saw on TV over the weekend so I decided to just go for it now use it and not mess up my good start with the points.

Hopefully now I’ve fixed these problems I can be even stronger for next weekend.
    I think i need to make changes myself. Not entirely happy with my midfield.
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

Reviews

I sold one player and bought another so is that my wildcard gone this week?
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

Reviews

I heard that teams are being given a wildcard option this week to make up for the site crashing on Fri and Sat.

This will be in addition to the 1 wildcard you have already. (Plus, last year there was a 'surprise' wildcard option between week 28ish to 33ish).
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Record 2-time E-I Fantasy Football Champion 2010/11, 2013/14
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BootSlick55 For This Useful Post:

JohnRambo (17-08-11), lovethegirls (17-08-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Chaps and pundits you bring a wry old smile to Brucie's face when i see you jostling for the lime light and having a friendly bit of banter. I likes it very much but let me tell you this for nought.

The story of the old bull and young bull springs to mind where the young bull says "Lets run down there and ride the hole off one of those cows down there" and the old bull says "No son lets stroll down there and ride them all"

Well i'm the old bull thats going to take it easy and come out on top of the league so i will give you all a head start and say "Its a marathon not a sprint." Come on you Spuurrrrrrssssssss.

If my two spurs lads had played they would have both scored hat-tricks.
    "I'm the leader of the pack which makes me such a lucky jack. And here they are, they're so appealing, OK dollies do your dealing."

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011