Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: old pics

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    cork
    Posts
    267
    Reviews
    150

    Default old pics

    is it possible to see the pics of former escorts on this site it would be nice to look back and enjoy the memorys maybe just the ones we reviewed would be nice

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,750
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by realdeal View Post
    is it possible to see the pics of former escorts on this site it would be nice to look back and enjoy the memorys maybe just the ones we reviewed would be nice
    Sure is bud...

    Every Escort has an Id number... This is Ivet... she aint here at the mo but her ID is 6534. The '1' before her ID number is the picture number. Try changing this number from 1-6 and see all pics...

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/u_ima...esc_1_6524.jpg

    Hope this helps...

    (Dsiclaimer... this info is copyrite of Anon)
    Last edited by JAMESCORK; 29-07-11 at 15:44.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

    realdeal (29-07-11)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    DUBLIN
    Posts
    2,421
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    something dom said earlier in a diff thread had a very good point
    if an escort quits being an escort she should be able to erase all proofe of her previous escort identity so she can move on with her life with pease of mind that years down the line her past wont come back to haunt her :S

  5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ciara For This Useful Post:

    dom (29-07-11), jimbobbins (29-07-11), out4laugh (29-07-11), Rodney69 (29-07-11), steady (29-07-11), very shy guy (29-07-11)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    3,904
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ciara View Post
    something dom said earlier in a diff thread had a very good point
    if an escort quits being an escort she should be able to erase all proofe of her previous escort identity so she can move on with her life with pease of mind that years down the line her past wont come back to haunt her :S
    before she quits she should upload new photos of either blank white space or something else that's not her.

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

    ciara (29-07-11), Ebony Amber (29-07-11)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,750
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Or even just remove the old ones...

    But you cant stop me copying and pasting pics from your profile Ciara... I have them laminated and in my wallet. Some day Ill show my grandchildren - "Come on my little munckins, gather around. I want to show ye a right little Tramp I used to know...."

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

    ciara (29-07-11), Ebony Amber (29-07-11), Rayden (29-07-11)

  10. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ciara View Post
    something dom said earlier in a diff thread had a very good point
    if an escort quits being an escort she should be able to erase all proof of her previous escort identity so she can move on with her life with peace of mind that years down the line her past wont come back to haunt her? :S
    Here it is: "On a separate note relating to this (and other) threads, is it really a good idea/fair on escorts who have retired to have albums and profile pics being dug up and posted?
    Surely while they are active, these girls - especially the ones that show their faces - run the risk of being recognised.
    But I'm sure once they retire they figure that because their profile is removed that their past is safe?

    Yet here are girls who are clearly identifiable, who have left the world of escorting (at least in this country anyway if not altogether) having their pasts being repeatedly posted and at risk of being found out.

    Doesn't seem right/fair to me.

    dom"

    dom

  11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dom For This Useful Post:

    Ebony Amber (29-07-11), jimbobbins (29-07-11), monster_monster (29-07-11), UKHeather (29-07-11), very shy guy (29-07-11)

  12. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    DUBLIN
    Posts
    2,421
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Or even just remove the old ones...

    But you cant stop me copying and pasting pics from your profile Ciara... I have them laminated and in my wallet. Some day Ill show my grandchildren - "Come on my little munckins, gather around. I want to show ye a right little Tramp I used to know...."
    your bound to have a shower of little fekers already the age of ye :P
    actually no for u to have grandkids u would first have to have kids and to have kids u would first have to have sex and well your wife surely has more cop on than that lol

  13. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Sure is bud...

    Every Escort has an Id number... This is Ivet... she aint here at the mo but her ID is 6534. The '1' before her ID number is the picture number. Try changing this number from 1-6 and see all pics...

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/u_ima...esc_1_6524.jpg

    Hope this helps...

    (Dsiclaimer... this info is copyrite of Anon)
    Hope the royalties cheque is in the post

    To take it a little further, if it was a TS escort change esc to ts / tv / male / duo whichever the case may be ..
    Last edited by anon361; 29-07-11 at 17:16.

  14. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Hope the royalties cheque is in the post

    To take it a little further, if it was a TS escort change esc to ts / tv / male / duo whichever the case may be ..
    But is it a lucky dip?
    There's no where that all the girls are listed with their IDs is there?

    dom

  15. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In Dublin's fair city, Where girls are so pretty..
    Posts
    3,206
    Reviews
    16

    Default

    Don't really see what the big deal is. Some escorts have retired and erased all photos from their profiles and others haven't. If the photos are still on the profile, then that's a decision they've made to leave them there.
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Rodney69 For This Useful Post:

    ciara (29-07-11)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •