Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How about holidays??

Quote Originally Posted by al1302s View Post
    Ha Ha you wish
    Haha, no i don`t! LOL

Reviews

France is always nice for a bit of sun and some good reasonably priced restaurants, better to do book yourself on plane there are many cheap but good quality hotels.

If money is not a factor, I recommend Brazil, Rio de Janeiro is just the most amazing city.

If I had the money, I would be touring south America right now.

You must go to South Africa, Cape Town is amazing but to see real africa hit for the east coast just north of Durban. Trust me it is class. Miles of beaches with nobody on them and only an hour away from really good safari drives. Go to a place called St lucia. If you just want to chill out and enjoy nice warm water I recommend Langkawi in Malaysia. Very cheap when here and most of the hotels have there own private beaches and pool side bars. Fly into Kuala Lampar and send a few days there and get a short flight to Langkawi. If you like more info just pm me anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hulk View Post
    You must go to South Africa, Cape Town is amazing but to see real africa hit for the east coast just north of Durban. Trust me it is class. Miles of beaches with nobody on them and only an hour away from really good safari drives. Go to a place called St lucia. If you just want to chill out and enjoy nice warm water I recommend Langkawi in Malaysia. Very cheap when here and most of the hotels have there own private beaches and pool side bars. Fly into Kuala Lampar and send a few days there and get a short flight to Langkawi. If you like more info just pm me anytime.
    This sound good safari hmmanyway I will think as well about Malaysia

Reviews

I would recommend anywhere in the Far East. Its so different from the same old European destinations. A thrifty Polish lass like you might like a trip to the Big Apple where you could stock up on Designer clothes and hand bags. You could save the cost of your holiday.

6. Default

Ibiza
    Amazing island-stay away from San An
    Great vibe about the island, great restuarants, great beaches and very cheap to get there
    Ibiza town is brilliant and the best beaches(even better than Cyprus) are on it's sister island of Formentera + it's only a 2.5 hour flight.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12