Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Girls with faces obscured

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ryder View Post
    I dont see many pictures on punters profile pages.
    I fail to see what that has to do with anything? We're not advertising a service here, why on earth would we put our faces up?

Besides, that's not what I was getting at. At the risk of repeating myself for a second time, I have no problem with girls blurring their faces and understand entirely why they would.
    Anything's a dildo if you're brave enough.

i think its only fair that girls show their faces, after all we're paying for the service. Still we do have the choice to walk away, which I have done on a few occasions.

Quote Originally Posted by Davrok3 View Post
    i think its only fair that girls show their faces, after all we're paying for the service. Still we do have the choice to walk away, which I have done on a few occasions.
    You are paying for our services not the right to take away our right to annonymity, it's hard enough trying to lead a 'normal' life without getting recognised, showing our faces removes any chance of a 'normal' life.

Sandy of Newcastle x

You can always ask for a face pic. I have sent them to guys who have asked in the past, and other girls may do as well.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234