Thread: Rebecca - 12805 - Verified

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Cop Rebecca - 12805 - Verified

Woop, woop!!!!

I wanted to bring this to peoples attention before anyone else get's suckered in. Rebecca is using fake photos while having a VERIFIED profile. I submitted a fake photo report yesterday morning that has not been activated yet so I just wnated to alarm punters before they get scammed.

The pics were stolen from Brazilian model Karina Flores, you can see for yourselves HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE.

Well, if that isn't proof enough why not contact the real Karina Flores on Twitter HERE and check to see if she's currently touring Ireland.

Woop, woop!!!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

skywalker85 (29-07-11), takemedrunkimhome (29-07-11)

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    Woop, woop!!!!

I wanted to bring this to peoples attention before anyone else get's suckered in. Rebecca is using fake photos while having a VERIFIED profile. I submitted a fake photo report yesterday morning that has not been activated yet so I just wnated to alarm punters before they get scammed.

The pics were stolen from Brazilian model Karina Flores, you can see for yourselves HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE.

Well, if that isn't proof enough why not contact the real Karina Flores on Twitter HERE and check to see if she's currently touring Ireland.

Woop, woop!!!!

Thank you-photos have been deleted

Julia

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ad Staff For This Useful Post:

monster_monster (29-07-11), samlad (29-07-11), takemedrunkimhome (29-07-11)