Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 59

Thread: Musicians ?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,102
    Reviews
    201

    Default Musicians ?

    So, are there any musicians on here ? If so , what do you play and what quality of equipment do you own ? If anyone comes back with "my flute" or any other ridiculous quote, I will personally hunt you down and garrotte you with my banjo string !!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    Yes, I play guitar and own three. I bought a ukelele last week and have started playing that.

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

    n73 (29-07-11), Nyna (28-07-11)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by n73 View Post
    So, are there any musicians on here ? If so , what do you play and what quality of equipment do you own ? If anyone comes back with "my flute" or any other ridiculous quote, I will personally hunt you down and garrotte you with my banjo string !!
    I play the tromboner

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    The Twilight Zone
    Posts
    3,982

    Default

    My enormous Organ

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Watching the river flow
    Posts
    4,063
    Reviews
    22

    Default

    I play drums. I've an Alesis electric kit in & an ordinary 5 piece kit in storage in my mates garage.
    I'd eventually like to have enough cash for the Tama kit in my avatar, but it may have to wait a while!

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    USA, Europe
    Posts
    401

    Default

    I play a Gretsch Streamliner for rhythm, a Fender Jaguar for riffs, and a Fender Stratocaster for leads. I prefer Takamine acoustics. My usual rig is a VOX AC30 for clean sounds and a Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier for when I get down and dirty. Boss petals for effects and I sometimes mess around with a Big Muff and a Cry Baby for wah.

    I need to get back in the studio soon! :-)
    Last edited by TS Jessica Presley; 28-07-11 at 19:27.
    Hiya I'm Jessica a tgirl escort for you! :-)

    JESSICA'S WEBSITE

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TS Jessica Presley For This Useful Post:

    Ebony Amber (28-07-11), n73 (29-07-11)

  9. #7
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Washburn bass takomine acoustic pear export drum kit , 1000 wat amp
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Centered. Nicely centered......
    Posts
    1,506
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TS Jessica Presley View Post
    I play a Gretsch Streamliner for rhythm, a Fender Jaguar for riffs, and a Fender Stratocaster for leads. I prefer Takamine acoustics. My usual rig is a VOX AC30 for clean sounds and a Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier for when I get down and dirty. Boss petals for effects and I sometimes mess around with a Big Muff and a Cry Baby for wah.

    I need to get back in the studio soon! :-)
    Tasty. Can't beat that oul Gretch sound.

    I am a reasonably competent guitar player. Predominantly restricted to acoustic guitar. Have owned various yamahas and an ovation and a few other bits and pieces. Obv would really like a tanglewood or a takamine but where would the punting money come from then, eh? I have a reasonable touch on the bass (have an oul fender precision) and I'm able to pick out basic chords on a keyboard. I've an ok singin voice too (I know OP didnt specify singin but its all the one to me.
    Last edited by Lincoln; 28-07-11 at 19:37. Reason: missed words
    Bada Bing!!!

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Prolly gonna be shot for this. I play guitar (Ibanez) and bass (Fender). Other than that I know nothing about them other than that they look and sound kewl.

  12. #10
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Prolly gonna be shot for this. I play guitar (Ibanez) and bass (Fender). Other than that I know nothing about them other than that they look and sound kewl.
    as long as they sound cool

    Savins or peter dees?
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •