Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Caught?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mature abby View Post
    not poss Anon , but it did happen ..
    Kids are very skilled these days, if you were both connected to the same router and he set himself up as an administrator he could gain access.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Kids are very skilled these days, if you were both connected to the same router and he set himself up as an administrator he could gain access.
    lol sorry anon but that wouldnt enter his head hun honestly xx
    I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN THOUGH
    i worked in a call center an the team manager used to type things like faster faster ... stop talking lol scared the life out of me the first time xx

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mature abby View Post
    lol sorry anon but that wouldnt enter his head hun honestly xx
    I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN THOUGH
    i worked in a call center an the team manager used to type things like faster faster ... stop talking lol scared the life out of me the first time xx
    god how the hell would you get work done looking at you lol,if he knows about this site you never know what he`s up to,my 15 told me about this site when he was 13,i was like jesus no i never heard of it lol

4. The Following User Says Thank You to davedrave For This Useful Post:

mature abby (28-07-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    I was looking at Nikoles web album, had her picture full blown on the flat screen when my son walks by the door, he starts talking and forgetting what was on the screen in he comes to give me a hug, he didn't notice untill her tu
    rns around to walk out, starts to giggle and goes off, I warned him if he opens his mouth lol, so far not a word
    My own son is 12.......computer nut......IMac..over the last year or so he has got very computer literate........i am aware of it......that why i got him the Imac.....feck off away from mine.......not worried about the wife but the 12 year old has me shittin myself....lol
    Last edited by Notatwork; 28-07-11 at 17:50.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by UKHeather View Post
    Yep. I used the excuse that I was writing a paper on dysfunctional males and their role in the sex industry.
    But what would you do without us Heather.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Reviews

I got caught sending a reply to Army Girl last week. That accounts for my reduced level of activity on E-I. Luckily our dog house has broadband too.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ryder For This Useful Post:

mature abby (28-07-11), Morpheus (29-07-11)

I get caught every day.

I use that little oriental owned internet place on wickham street.

I always get the computer where everybody can see my screen and what with my camoflage pants string vest and top hat along with the low groans and the occassional scream of ' THE HAMSTER MUST DIE' I emit throughout the folks therein tend to keep an eye on me most of the time anyways

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Alec Horan For This Useful Post:

El Gordo (28-07-11)

Reviews

Not been caught as yet but it's only a matter of time as im rubbish at trying to hide anything from her indoor's guess I just have a guilty looking face,

Yers are all walking on a tight rope doing that, mind yourselves men, not worth getting caught out,lol. Good thing I'm single.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by UKHeather View Post
    Yep. I used the excuse that I was writing a paper on dysfunctional males and their role in the sex industry.
    Must have been a really long paper.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast