Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: Cheap Condoms!!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default Cheap Condoms!!

    What is it with most of the ladies using these cheap ass condoms, they're feckin too small, they're tight, uncomfortable and that's if you can even get them on, if I hear one more lady saying they fit regualr guys I'm going to scream, I don't believe they do even fit the regualr guy, last lady wasted 2 condoms before she gave up and went looking in another room for a different make and another lady last week wasted 3 before she went looking of her friend, each time they came back with Durex, not great but a hell of a lot better, and they smell terrible some of them, the ones today smelt like cheap rubber.. Ladies please get better condoms, I'm not huge but I pitty the guys that are..

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

    anitasizzle (27-07-11)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Jesus anon we get it your huge
    Just buy a roll of bin bags with some twine and explain the situation to the escort
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Doozer For This Useful Post:

    Morpheus (28-07-11), UKHeather (27-07-11), very shy guy (28-07-11)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    What is it with most of the ladies using these cheap ass condoms, they're feckin too small, they're tight, uncomfortable and that's if you can even get them on, if I hear one more lady saying they fit regualr guys I'm going to scream, I don't believe they do even fit the regualr guy, last lady wasted 2 condoms before she gave up and went looking in another room for a different make and another lady last week wasted 3 before she went looking of her friend, each time they came back with Durex, not great but a hell of a lot better, and they smell terrible some of them, the ones today smelt like cheap rubber.. Ladies please get better condoms, I'm not huge but I pitty the guys that are..
    So you have a big dick, yeah?

  6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rayden For This Useful Post:

    JAMESCORK (28-07-11), Lucy Chambers (28-07-11), Nyna (27-07-11), Shirley Joy (27-07-11), UKHeather (27-07-11), very shy guy (28-07-11)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Nope but I'm sick of tight condoms, sometimes it's hard enough to get an erection only for the condom to cut off the blood supply and he deflates as quick, then I get pissed off and 2 chances of getting him back up again

  8. #5
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    So you have a big dick, yeah?
    You getting interested ray?
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    ON YOUR WHISHLIST
    Posts
    3,777
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    So you have a big dick, yeah?
    He is just trying to "advertise" his "tail"... maybe a further freebie lol


  10. #7
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    At home
    Posts
    22,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Nope but I'm sick of tight condoms, sometimes it's hard enough to get an erection only for the condom to cut off the blood supply and he deflates as quick, then I get pissed off and 2 chances of getting him back up again
    jaysus that's a great excuse
    I must remember that
    Join the E-I Fantasy Football League

    http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards...ntasy-Football

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Goddess Shirley View Post
    He is just trying to "advertise" his "tail"... maybe a further freebie lol
    Couldn't be further from the truth, some guys want bigger dicks but believe me I'd love to be a little smaller, kinda like ladies going for breast reductions, I could definetly go for a cock reduction, not lenght, just girth.

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    On a cloud
    Posts
    3,638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    What is it with most of the ladies using these cheap ass condoms, they're feckin too small, they're tight, uncomfortable and that's if you can even get them on, if I hear one more lady saying they fit regualr guys I'm going to scream, I don't believe they do even fit the regualr guy, last lady wasted 2 condoms before she gave up and went looking in another room for a different make and another lady last week wasted 3 before she went looking of her friend, each time they came back with Durex, not great but a hell of a lot better, and they smell terrible some of them, the ones today smelt like cheap rubber.. Ladies please get better condoms, I'm not huge but I pitty the guys that are..
    Hey anon i think u have a big c**k if u said the condoms are tight) , i have also large condoms and with good taste ) bananna, strawberry , kiwi , orange etc ... i dont know what others escorts use but i only use the best ones

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nyna For This Useful Post:

    anon361 (27-07-11), very shy guy (28-07-11)

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    5,879
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Goddess Shirley View Post
    He is just trying to "advertise" his "tail"... maybe a further freebie lol
    Nah, not Anon. He's a good 'un.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    You getting interested ray?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •