Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Blondes with long black skirts!

Reviews

Default Blondes with long black skirts!

C'mon lads, you know you've all had that fantasy ....... those really tasty blondes with long black skirts and figures to die for!!! But, when you have the privalege of enjoying such pleasure in the company of the experienced Dr.Love .... well then you just get blown away!!!!!!
    The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own.
    No apologies or excuses.
    No one to lean on, rely on, or blame.
    The gift is yours - it is an amazing journey - and you alone are responsible for the quality of it.
    This is the day your life really begins! (Bob Moawad)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to royaler For This Useful Post:

dr love (28-07-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by royaler View Post
    C'mon lads, you know you've all had that fantasy ....... those really tasty blondes with long black skirts and figures to die for!!! But, when you have the privalege of enjoying such pleasure in the company of the experienced Dr.Love .... well then you just get blown away!!!!!!

Dude! Please explain??? I have no idea what you're talking about? Did you have a threesome with the good Doc?

And who the heck are these tasty blondes with long black skirts that you keep talking about? I want to meet them!!!
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    Dude! Please explain??? I have no idea what you're talking about? Did you have a threesome with the good Doc?

And who the heck are these tasty blondes with long black skirts that you keep talking about? I want to meet them!!!
    Think about it, long black skirts, a blonde head and great figures.....part of our national tradition, enjoyed by US presidents and tourists....making any sense at this stage????

5. The Following User Says Thank You to doodlebug For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (28-07-11)

Reviews

Hey Doc, will we let Morph in on it or do ya think Doodles clue will let the cat out!!
    No apologies or excuses.
    The gift is yours - it is an amazing journey - and you alone are responsible for the quality of it.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by doodlebug View Post
    Think about it, long black skirts, a blonde head and great figures.....part of our national tradition, enjoyed by US presidents and tourists....making any sense at this stage????

He's talking about a pint of Guiness????? Ah FFS!! And here was I getting a hard on thinking about those blondes in long black skirts!!!
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by royaler View Post
    Hey Doc, will we let Morph in on it or do ya think Doodles clue will let the cat out!!
    Nope to early yet royaler .: lol
    Last edited by dr love; 28-07-11 at 00:02.
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Reviews

He's talking about a pint of Guiness????? Ah FFS!! And here was I getting a hard on thinking about those blondes in long black skirts!!!
    I made the same mistake a few days ago, and I don't even drink, LOL

Doc and Royaler, I hope the meet was all you wished it to be.

Reviews

Sounds like a plan Morph buddy!!
    No apologies or excuses.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to royaler For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (28-07-11)

Reviews

I'm absolutely pissing myself laughing lads!!!!!!!
    No apologies or excuses.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by doodlebug View Post
    I made the same mistake a few days ago, and I don't even drink, LOL

Doc and Royaler, I hope the meet was all you wished it to be.
    Aaaaaah Doodles me ole mate ..... I have a friend for life!!!!!
    No apologies or excuses.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast