Thread: puck fair time

Reviews

Default puck fair time

This is some fair or maybe more so session, to me it shows the real ireland ceol agus craic and some serious drinking.
    If you never been, it one fair u should attend always on 10,11 and 12 of aug.
    Anyways there is different legends as to why but for the three days they put a goat up on a platform in the centre of kilorglin, co kerry and everyone goes on a mad session. this is the "KING PUCK" up on the platform.

Who out of the posters here would u like to see on the platform for 3 days?????

Seperate issue, i aint trying to stir, ive sent couple pm's but no answer, i cant find the "open dialogue" thread has it been deleted?? A yes/no answer will be good enough. thanks

Puck Fair is a harvest festival, the oldest continually celebrated pagan festival in Europe. The goat represents the god Lugh.
    Any ladies visiting for the big 3 days?
    Live without Freedom and never know Life!

if the goat not something to do when the english where in invading the wild goats ran down into the town no?

but if anyone gets a chance its a great festival small town so everyone together and a great horse fair for anyone into horses
    bought my first pony their out of communion money
    ********************THE WHORIN AND TOURING NEWS************************
    no more news thats all folks, it was a pleasure