Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: By lonely prision walls....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    ahhh..i think its cute.... really i do.... its ok buddy...you dont have to answer the question... still though about that signature???...lol
    I've had a look back over the drivel you've posted and still can't see what question you are on about, please spell it out for me instead of talking in riddles. If you want to change my signature then nope, have a look at what it links to, go take it up with Peeping Tom. But if it's Nyan Cat you wnat rid off well then, enjoy

Blog Entries
    Reviews

yeah i know...but sure thats benny...i dont pretend im always right...still though it was a damn good programme i thought...and the song and its meaning is also really good... what did you think?...im guessing you have thoughts on this...lol
    im a history nerd , wheres the link , what did they say whats the origin of the song?????...please dont post a cat pic
    a thousand kisses deep..

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    I've had a look back over the drivel you've posted and still can't see what question you are on about, please spell it out for me instead of talking in riddles. If you want to change my signature then nope, have a look at what it links to, go take it up with Peeping Tom. But if it's Nyan Cat you wnat rid off well then, enjoy

i was just commenting on the bit before the like to peeping toms link...the bit saying"i am always right"..at the time it was a joke....but i see you have trouble admiting when your wrong...ahh well... perhaps its easier if i just get a new signature tomorrow...no problem buddy...lol

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ric Hardgear View Post
    im a history nerd , wheres the link , what did they say whats the origin of the song?????...please dont post a cat pic
    didn't see the show but here is a wiki link to it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fields_of_Athenry

monster posted a link...id say he might have a look at it now...lol

no probs mate..no cat pic...sure this thread was just light hearted when i started it... but no cat pics...(no cat pics)... mmmm...lol

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Well i think the origons are quite simple its just a song about the famine where Micheal a chap from near Athenry steals
    some of the English goverments Corn and he is then Deported to Australia
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Blog Entries

i was just commenting on the bit before the like to peeping toms link...the bit saying"i am always right"..at the time it was a joke....but i see you have trouble admiting when your wrong...ahh well... perhaps its easier if i just get a new signature tomorrow...no problem buddy...lol
    I've admitted I didn't see the show so know nothing of the history of the song bar what I am just after reading on wiki, I have no problem admitting when I am wrong and do it any time I am.

Anyway, you were the one prattling on about spelling when you live in Galway and don't even know the correct spelling of your own province

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Well i think the origons are quite simple its just a song about the famine where Micheal a chap from near Athenry steals
    some of the English goverments Corn and he is then Deported to Australia
    cheers ber, so munster have no rugby song , thats all i wanted to know ...ALLEZ BLUES ...ALLEZ BLUES
    a thousand kisses deep..

Blog Entries
    Reviews

monster posted a link...id say he might have a look at it now...lol

no probs mate..no cat pic...sure this thread was just light hearted when i started it... but no cat pics...(no cat pics)... mmmm...lol
    ITS SELFISH OF ME I KNOW ...but i saw an opening to have a dig at munster rugby.....its a weakness , but im an addict
    a thousand kisses deep..

ITS SELFISH OF ME I KNOW ...but i saw an opening to have a dig at munster rugby.....its a weakness , but im an addict
    no probs...meanwhile i wait for monster to admit he is wrong...ahhh feck it im sure deep down....lol

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast