Thread: Seriously, charity?????????

Blog Entries

Default Seriously, charity?????????

I was sent an article from the Bray People with the following article:

"Wednesday July 13 2011
    LOCAL BOY Deano Fitzpatrick is giving up drinking Coca Cola for a day to help Adam Curran to travel to the US for a life changing operation.

Deano will be supervised by staff at Ballywaltrim Community Centre today from 10 a.m. until 10 p.m.

The staff will give him tasks throughout the day to help keep his mind off his favourite soft drink. This will be a big challenge for him, as he is rarely seen without a bottle of the fizzy black stuff in his hand.

The centre will follow the event with another one on Friday, when the youths in the centre will be holding an all-day indoor football tournament to help Adam. They also hope to organise a sponsored walk and a car wash in the coming weeks.

Terry Lyons who is a member of staff in the centre will be taking one for the team and getting waxed! 'He won't be getting his head shaved as it's already bald!' explained his colleague Al Morris.

The trad bands who practice in the centre will be holding a traditional Irish gig which will include Irish dancing to top it off.

'Everyone is welcome to come along to the events taking place above and sponsorship will be very much appreciated,' added Al."

Seriously, what the fuck is the world coming to if this is classed as charity, the guy can drink Pepsi all day!!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

Rayden (26-07-11)

'He won't be getting his head shaved as it's already bald!' explained his colleague Al Morris.
    The Curiosity is killing me...........So what exactly is he shaving?...........But I guess curiosity killed the cat.........
    Last edited by SexyOlivia69; 26-07-11 at 21:50.