Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: stubble

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post

Me on the left.
    greatest self comeback of the day, week, month and I'd even go out on a limb and say rest of the year.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

Lincoln (26-07-11), Rayden (26-07-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    greatest self comeback of the day, week, month and I'd even go out on a limb and say rest of the year.
    I wouldnt have even noticed it cos I accidentally went to this thread instead of the one I meant to. Glitches

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by john connor View Post
    i know i know must have come up before but am not aware.
    normally wear a little stubble on my face as a matter of choice.
    when i visit the girls i usually take this off but am just wondering does it make any difference to said ladies.
    if a client has a small amount of stubble does it effect the type of visit he may otherwise expect.
    i know probably the girls prefer smooth but would a guy with stubble recieve potentially a lesser visit because of the stubble
    just curious

I think facial hair should be illegal!! Only joking...I guess ugly guys have to cover their faces somehow! (Me...I'm beyond hope so theres no point covering up!)

No I'm always clean shaven. Hate facial or body hair of any sort. The only stuble that ever comes into contact with my face is when I'm down there licking a girls pussy!(And she hasn't freshly shaved - not cool!). Honestly! Beard rash from reverse oral isn't cool!
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Morpheus For This Useful Post:

Eugen (27-07-11)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123