Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Awkward... splitting hairs.

Reviews

Default Awkward... splitting hairs.

So... there I was, in my new lady's house... drunk, drained, exhausted - cooking one of my specialities for a post-coital feast.
    I don't even know what the conversation was about... when -
    She turned, looked me in the eyes and asked: "SO, Vindictus, have you ever paid for sex?"
    Cue: me rummaging around what remains inside my skull, and eventually saying: "No."

And I did so WITHOUT telling a fib.

Because, as far as I'm concerned, all I've ever paid for is time and companionship.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vindictus For This Useful Post:

monster_monster (26-07-11), Morpheus (25-07-11), samlad (25-07-11), sperminater (26-07-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Good answer .: doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Vindictus View Post
    So... there I was, in my new lady's house... drunk, drained, exhausted - cooking one of my specialities for a post-coital feast.
    She turned, looked me in the eyes and asked: "SO, Vindictus, have you ever paid for sex?"
    Cue: me rummaging around what remains inside my skull, and eventually saying: "No."

Because, as far as I'm concerned, all I've ever paid for is time and companionship.
    I think you have a career in the legal profession!!! Why did she ask the question in the first place has she been reading the forum? LOL

Reviews

You could always be realistic, "Guys always pay for sex..they buy flowers, drinks, dinner, presents etc" She mightn't have liked that answer though...maybe yours was better :P

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pinkeye For This Useful Post:

blue8671 (26-07-11), curvyirishgirl katie (26-07-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkeye View Post
    You could always be realistic, "Guys always pay for sex..they buy flowers, drinks, dinner, presents etc" She mightn't have liked that answer though...maybe yours was better :P
    I think I might have gone down the "Everybody pays for something..." route - but she's not as cynical as a lot of the people here, so wasn't buying it.

Stunning girl, incredibly horny, has been one of my best friends for years....
    Hmmmmm - might I be approaching a crossroads??

Reviews

I think I might have gone down the "Everybody pays for something..." route - but she's not as cynical as a lot of the people here, so wasn't buying it.

Good luck at the crossroads, hope you choose the right road.

Think she knows the answer,she was just testing you!

Absolutely

Reviews

It's alwasy a bummer when asked that question! It's that split second of hesistancy in one's reply that makes it sound less convincing! Unless of course you're Bill Clinton who can look the Nation in the eye, palms open (apparently a sure fire way of telling that someone is telling the truth) and say "I did not have sexual relations with that woman!" (Because technically all he did was stick a cigar up her fanny and come all over her dress!) My hero!
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

Reviews

why did you join here 8months ago if things have been going so great for years?????

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast