Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by doodlebug View Post
    Ok I give in...I am not depressed, I am definitely not shy, my dick isn't broken, I am not mourning the death of a famous celebrity, the weather is reasonable, I am managing three meals a day and most of my friends are still speaking to me...So whats wrong with me!!!
    Hey doodlebug , is nothing wrong with u!! you are the best hun , so ...don`t worry- enjoy life as much as u can

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nyna For This Useful Post:

Michelle21 (25-07-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nynasweet View Post
    Hey doodlebug , is nothing wrong with u!! you are the best hun , so ...don`t worry- enjoy life as much as u can
    Thank you Nyna, and you are as your name suggests sweet, I am enjoying life, particularly now that I have met such wonderful and not so wonderful people on this site. xx

Reviews

There is plenty to give out about and be worried about, but lets just enjoy the here and now. And thats an invite to everyone else to join us in the enjoyment.
    At the risk of using a cliche, life is for living. Enjoy it while you can
    I fully intend to

5. The Following User Says Thank You to theqm For This Useful Post:

doodlebug (25-07-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Ok I give in...I am not depressed, I am definitely not shy, my dick isn't broken, I am not mourning the death of a famous celebrity, the weather is reasonable, I am managing three meals a day and most of my friends are still speaking to me...So whats wrong with me!!!
    All very well DB, but you do suffer from premature ejaculation and the inability to 'keep it up'
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mellors View Post
    All very well DB, but you do suffer from premature ejaculation and the inability to 'keep it up'
    One compliments the other, LOL and stop reading my medical records!!!!!

Reviews

Actually, the opposite of this thread is true.

Life is mostly a shit waste of time trying to avoid diahorrea, colds, morons, criminals, death by industrial accident, crushing disappointment and an overwhelming malaise of drudgery, except for a few brief fleeting moments where you might maybe experience an instant of love, laughter, perfect satisfaction or maybe, if you're really lucky, happiness.

Sorry to rain on your thread.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    Actually, the opposite of this thread is true.

Life is mostly a shit waste of time trying to avoid diahorrea, colds, morons, criminals, death by industrial accident, crushing disappointment and an overwhelming malaise of drudgery, except for a few brief fleeting moments where you might maybe experience an instant of love, laughter, perfect satisfaction or maybe, if you're really lucky, happiness.

Sorry to rain on your thread.
    Mousey, you haven't rained on my thread, you just stopped at the wrong one, I think you were looking for Anons Feck life thread, LOL. You are welcome to seek some shelter under our sunshine thread for as long as you need.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to doodlebug For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (25-07-11)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12