Thread: Hong Kong field report

Default Hong Kong field report

Hi,

I thought I might share my experiences of Hong Kong with you, though these events took place many months ago. It took a lot of research to find out where all the action is in Hong Kong. The first place my research brought me was to Wan Chai, which is kinda the main night-life area of Hong Kong but also full of tourists. Anyway, it turned out to be not my kinda thing, i.e. the bars were full of women who would approach you and ask you to buy them drinks, and eventually you could probably pay a lot to bring them back to your room. Left there and did more research.

TUrns out Mong Kok (excuse the spelling if incorrect, its been awhile) is the place to go. Street after street of "massage" parlours, easy to find because each has a green neon sign outside. Interestingly enough one of the cities main 5 star hotels is plonked right in the middle of this area...

So after walking around this area for quite sometime trying to decide whether to risk it or not I finally seen about 7 Thai women enter one of these establishments and decided they looked interesting so followed them up the stairs (which was even more interesting since all were wearing really short skirts).

Once inside I was asked by the owner what girl I wanted, THai, Hong-Kong, or Russian (white skinned women being the most expensive as they are most prized in Hong Kong and Thai being the least expensive for some reason). I asked who spoke English and about 7 of the Thai women put up there hands, one in particular caught my eye (cos she was stunning ). Basically it was 30 euro for 30 mins, I wanted to come twice and she asked for extra (5 euro!). I reckon this girl was one in a million because she provided an outstanding service, kissing, OWO, CIM.

I decided to go back the second night, and this time decided to try 2 at once (something I had never done before). The guy brought a selection of girls in, and one of the turned out to be the same as from the previous night. I of course choose her and her friend. For 60 euro I had a very interesting 30 mins.

I look forward to returning someday.

Titan

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Titan For This Useful Post:

anon361 (05-08-11), Bogman32 (02-09-11), Hung Like a donkey (05-08-11), LBloom (15-09-11), ovaltine (27-08-11)