Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Where are you guys from...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by comicbookguy View Post
    Them feckers are everywhere

That's cool then.... Cos after I meet Gentlemandave and Doc for a pint you can't beat a good slapper to buy ya chips and take ya home.

Reviews

Wolfie is from Athlone and we have Supermacs jumbo. Welcome back langer

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    Wolfie is from Athlone and we have Supermacs jumbo. Welcome back langer
    JUMBO??? ... I resemble that remark.

Watch it Wolfie.....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha View Post
    It's time I was off.. See you all tomorrow, if you don't see me later.. Mwah. Night all. Sleep tight..
    Missed your nighty - nighty last night Nat ....... I had already logged off and gone to sleep with the alarm clock set for midnight so that I would keep one eye open from then on ....... but you never turned up????? And the other lads got to say sweet dreams to you and everything!!!!!!!
    The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own.
    No apologies or excuses.
    No one to lean on, rely on, or blame.
    The gift is yours - it is an amazing journey - and you alone are responsible for the quality of it.
    This is the day your life really begins! (Bob Moawad)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by gentelmandave View Post
    Jesus Royaler and Doc, hope you dont drink in Scraggs front bar? or i surely be lookin around with a cautious eye
    Howya Dave ...... what a small world I'd be in Scraggs 3 or 4 times a year ..... know loads that drink in there! So now I have to look out for a doctor and a gentleman!!!!
    No apologies or excuses.
    The gift is yours - it is an amazing journey - and you alone are responsible for the quality of it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to royaler For This Useful Post:

gentelmandave (27-07-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    Haha royaler if ya hear deep purple been played I'm not far away . See there at the weekend bro .: doc
    Maybe we'll make our own Smoke on the Barrow some night!
    No apologies or excuses.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Is there a super macs in Carlow.
    There sure is JC but you'd have to wear a Carlow jersey going in or in your case you could pretend that you were wearing an Eire Og jersey!
    No apologies or excuses.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by gentelmandave View Post
    Serious talent there alright Doc, still you you couldn't beat scraggs out the back when i was young, now that was talent
    Steady now lads!!!!!! My daughter is the loveliest looking girl in Carlow and she frequents both Scraggs and the Med ...... so I think I'll have to get her to wear Meath colours!!
    No apologies or excuses.

Natasha Guest

Quote Originally Posted by royaler View Post
    Missed your nighty - nighty last night Nat ....... I had already logged off and gone to sleep with the alarm clock set for midnight so that I would keep one eye open from then on ....... but you never turned up????? And the other lads got to say sweet dreams to you and everything!!!!!!!
    I will call when you lease expect it..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by royaler View Post
    I hope somebody voted for this guy in the ARSE LICKIN thread.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast