Thread: How to spice up a relationship

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Talking How to spice up a relationship

Three female friends were meeting for lunch one day and the conversation turned to their dissatisfaction with their sex lives, and the feeling that the spark had gone out of their relationships. One woman was married, one was engaged, and one had a boyfriend. They decided to do something about it. They agreed they’re each buy a set of sexy lingerie to seduce their partners, and would meet up for lunch again the following week to swap war stories.
    The next week, the woman with the boyfriend started. “Well,” she said, “I put on my new sexy red knickers with the slit up them, velvety red gloves and red nipple tassles, and was *lying on the bed when my boyfriend came over to visit. He took one look at me and said, “My God, I’ve never seen you look so hot, I have to have you right now!” And he jumped on me and ravished me and it was the best sex we’ve ever had!”
    Next, the engaged woman said, “Well, I wore these gorgeous stockings with a matching set of deep purple bra and panties. When my fiancé came home I was waiting of him in his favourite armchair, with my legs spread over the arms. He took one look at me and said, “My god, I haven’t seen you look this hot in years! I have to take you right now!” He picked me up and carried me to the bedroom and it was the best sex we’ve ever had!”
    “Well,” said the married woman when it was her turn, “I wore knee high black leather boots, black stockings with garter belt, a black corset, with matching gloves and a really sexy little black eye mask. When my husband came home from work he went to the sitting room to read a newspaper. I dimmed the lights and stood in the doorway, leaning against the wall. He took one look at me and said, “What’s for dinner, Batman?” *

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThisUserNameIsTaken For This Useful Post:

Devil_Angel (25-07-11), Eugen (25-07-11), SR71 (25-07-11)