Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Attn. Mod.s

Thanks for that.
    I did reply to Natasha, but it was evening time so I doubt she's had a chance to read it yet, what with being a person down in the staffing offices too.

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Sorry Delmonte, Appoline, Westside...

I will fix that review for you now Delmonte.

Appoline - I understand Natasha got back to you earlier today and I hope she was able to sort out your issues.

Pat x
    I noticed that it has been corrected, Thanks Pat..
    Just for future ref. ; would it be possible to allow the writer of a review to edit his own work, if necessary.When you post a comment here you can edit and correct typo.s etc. surely a similar system is available when posting reviews

Thumbs up I gracefully accept your apology Sweetie.................

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Sorry Delmonte, Appoline, Westside...

I will fix that review for you now Delmonte.

Appoline - I understand Natasha got back to you earlier today and I hope she was able to sort out your issues.

Pat x
    christ your a hard case Sweetie, you why i know that.Ye clever little..mmmm shiny little Sweetie.

Hey Sweetie, whats it like to have to pull your weight around a lot and work?? Ah well, it never killed anyone although it has come close at times.

Working hard and saving the bobs for extra lobster, wine, caviar etc all for the Xmas season.

Sweetie, tell Westdie your santa wish list?Common ,tell me everything.No one will see it.

Sincerely,
    Westside.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12