Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: L.a galaxy

Default L.a galaxy

Robbie Keane is on the move.... to join up with becks.... one brain cell shared between them...but they are wealthy..and seem like nice guys. .now the point of this thread...(what benny there is a point to your thread?)

what would robbie keane and becks be doing for a living if they were not good at football?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    Robbie Keane is on the move.... to join up with becks.... one brain cell shared between them...but they are wealthy..and seem like nice guys. .now the point of this thread...(what benny there is a point to your thread?)

what would robbie keane and becks be doing for a living if they were not good at football?
    Well, taking into account their overall intelligence and logic, I have to say that Becks would probably be working at Tesco and Keane would be at Supermacs. That is of course if they are brainy enough cos they don't seem like the sharpest tools in the shed...
    Last edited by ladiesman217; 12-08-11 at 21:37.
    Don't discriminate. Hate EVERYONE equally!

As good old Benny once said: "Peace on earth and goodwill to all men and women..... and LDM"

LDM reserves the right to hijack all threads and call everyone a cunt!

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    Well, taking into account their overall intelligence and logic, I have to say that Becks would probably be working at Tesco and Keane would be at Supermacs. That is of course if they are brainy enough.
    seriously? thats just the daftest post i have ever read... who would let robbie keane near a supermacs?...ffs hot oil man!!!!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

ladiesman217 (12-08-11), simplesimon (12-08-11)

Reviews

Supermacs Ideal for Keane... zero grey matter required...

Bekham... prob try his hand at X Factor.... cant sing, cant dance.... but Louis Walsh will sign him up cos he's a cutie...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

n73 (12-08-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    seriously? thats just the daftest post i have ever read... who would let robbie keane near a supermacs?...ffs hot oil man!!!!
    Well f*ck me sideways I hadn't thought of that... Right. So it'd have to be an occupation where there are no physical hazards, you get paid a sh*t load of money, essentially do sweet f*ck all and manage to still piss off millions of people... Politician for sure
    Don't discriminate. Hate EVERYONE equally!

As good old Benny once said: "Peace on earth and goodwill to all men and women..... and LDM"

LDM reserves the right to hijack all threads and call everyone a cunt!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I would say keane driving a taxi and not knowing where is going like half the taxi drivers in Dublin and as for becks hummmmm
    maybe working in chart busters.

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    Well f*ck me sideways I hadn't thought of that... Right. So it'd have to be an occupation where there are no physical hazards, you get paid a sh*t load of money, essentially do sweet f*ck all and manage to still piss off millions of people... Politician for sure
    mmmm ROBBIE KEANE for president!

(and no thank you i wont fuck you sideways..or any other ways...lol)

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Supermacs Ideal for Keane... zero grey matter required...

Bekham... prob try his hand at X Factor.... cant sing, cant dance.... but Louis Walsh will sign him up cos he's a cutie...
    would you pimp becks?

Reviews

Keane would be in prison after being caught robbing cars and Becks would be a male model like Derek Zoolander

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Pinkeye For This Useful Post:

benin (12-08-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
    I would say keane driving a taxi and not knowing where is going like half the taxi drivers in Dublin and as for becks hummmmm
    maybe working in chart busters.
    Chartbusters went bankrupt ,maybe bad choice of staff

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast