Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Drugs...Hate them or Love them?

Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post
    I can't see anyone coming on here and saying "yes!!!! yes I love drugs crack cocaine is amazing" I love it, shooting that shit up my veins on my cock woah amazing.

I don't think it's a concious decision either if you take them.

If you grow up in a borken home, drug abuse everywhere, your only role model a brother who sells crack to people and the prospects of a quality of life every day depleting of course you'll end up on drugs
    Agreed
    I don't think anyone wakes up one morning and thinks.. Oh I think I'll become a drug addict today.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UKHeather For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (13-09-11), mellors (23-07-11)

I am scared of drugs. I would hate to take anything which would make me feel out of control. One of the reasons why I hardly ever drink.
    At school we watched films and had lectures about the effects of drugs.
    I don't know if it was meant to scare us shtless but that's what it did to me.
    Thank Goodness!
    I also had the advantage of never seeing drug use or being offered drugs when I was young. It just wasn't something we were faced with.
    Last edited by UKHeather; 23-07-11 at 17:33.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to UKHeather For This Useful Post:

Nicole (23-07-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Ok, this is where I get ostracised from E1 !
    I use to love taking drugs.
    Now, I'm a guy in his late forties, who apart from the very occassional smoke doesn't take drugs. But I can't be a hypocrite and say all drugs are the devils work. In my youth 20's and into my 30's I moved in circles where drug taking was the norm,and the experimenting with different substances went hand in hand, the feeling that some drugs give you is sublime, leaves sex standing ! ,but thats the very reason they are addictive.
    I reached an 'Amy Whinehouse' situation where I either quit or ended up in the gutter. I took to drink instead !! (I hardly drink now either).Some of the people I know aren't so fortunate, when I'm in the UK I sometimes visit a mate in a mental instituition who is no longer able to function due to excesses of the past, a couple of others are dead.
    In no way am I advocating drug taking, but its not as black and white as saying that all dealers should be strung up.
    I'll just pack my bags......
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mellors For This Useful Post:

Derry lad (23-07-11), Lucy Chambers (13-09-11), mathsteacher (23-07-11), mature abby (23-07-11), Nicole (23-07-11), skywalker85 (23-07-11), UKHeather (23-07-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by UKHeather View Post
    What about those who start taking drugs whilst they are still children? Are they to blame? Can a 9 yr old make a conscious decision to be a drug abuser or not?
    No there parents are too blame for not keeping a closer eye on them,, specially at that age pffffftttt what wer they thinking letting there 9yr old runabout streets where drugs r available

8. The Following User Says Thank You to skywalker85 For This Useful Post:

kelly90 (13-09-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Well said.
    Quote Originally Posted by skywalker85 View Post
    Hold on a sec here,, if ya wana go down that road if there wasnt peoeple selling sex there wouldnt be so many girls being trafficked and forced into something they dont wana do. She wasnt forced to take the drugs... girls who r mentally tortured and being pimped havent got that choice.......await the criticism but i bet there are ppl who will think alike prob wont speak their mind

10. The Following User Says Thank You to out4laugh For This Useful Post:

skywalker85 (23-07-11)

Quote Originally Posted by skywalker85 View Post
    No there parents are too blame for not keeping a closer eye on them,, specially at that age pffffftttt what wer they thinking letting there 9yr old runabout streets where drugs r available
    Exactly. But social problems exist. Drugs are often a result of that.
    Children don't have to run around the streets to be introduced to drugs. Many are introduced in schools.
    Last edited by UKHeather; 23-07-11 at 17:38.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to UKHeather For This Useful Post:

kelly90 (13-09-11)

Reviews

I am very anti drugs, however I see no reason whatsoever for marijuana to remain illegal. Alcohol is worse, yet is perfectly legal. As for heroin, coke, etc - you have to be a serious idiot or weak person to start using them imo.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rayden For This Useful Post:

ber (23-07-11), Lucy Chambers (13-09-11), saoirsemac (13-09-11)

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    I am very anti drugs, however I see no reason whatsoever for marijuana to remain illegal. Alcohol is worse, yet is perfectly legal. As for heroin, coke, etc - you have to be a serious idiot or weak person to start using them imo.
    I often hear this but have never seen any evidence or studies of alcohol vs marijuana. Can you show how alcohol is worse and how the comparisons were made?

Reviews

You see more people in hospital at weekends because of alcohol abuse than because of drug abuse. Stoners sit and relax, amphetaminers want to party, drunks generally want to fight!
    Personally I don't drink or take drugs anymore, but when I did, it was drink that was causing the most damage, not the drugs.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by UKHeather View Post
    I often hear this but have never seen any evidence or studies of alcohol vs marijuana. Can you show how alcohol is worse and how the comparisons were made?
    I can only go on my own experiences with both, however I am sure if you google it you will find those studies. For me alcohol has a much stronger effect than that of marijuana.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast