Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Amy Winehouse found dead

Reviews

life is not without dificulty, and yet
    dying is so easy.

sleep tight, little sis! x

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l2...b1rlo1_400.jpg
    Last edited by warmcome; 24-07-11 at 09:10.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to warmcome For This Useful Post:

mature abby (24-07-11)

Reviews

Its so so sad to see a young girl with Great talent die this way it just 2 years a go her dad said she would not die of a over dose it would be Influenza that would kill her if she did not stop smoking.RIP
    Never confuse education with intelligence One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by harry10 View Post
    Great talent
    Unfortunately you always felt it would end like this.
    Amy Whitehouse RIP
    Don't you mean Mary Whitehouse?
    The elephant is the ONLY mammal that can't jump

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post
    its the crocodile tears of you lot that makes me want to puke.

whats the diff between AW and any junkie you lot would avoid like the plague on the streets.....AW could belt out a tune , thats it

bet most of you folk never helped or put your arm around a regular junkie or their family.......probably just turned up your noses and muttered scumbag or something underneath your breath

if i got you wrong i apologise with all my heart and soul but if I didnt...............
    Apology accepted
    You simply cannot know how individuals feel and how they react to addicts on the street.
    Whether a drug addict is a celebrity or living on the streets, they are all someone's son, daughter and friend.
    Sometimes you remind me so much of another attention seeking asshole, Bigpaws. That is not a good thing.
    P.S. Crocodile tears? Who's crying?

Quote Originally Posted by UKHeather View Post
    Apology accepted
    You simply cannot know how individuals feel and how they react to addicts on the street.
    Whether a drug addict is a celebrity or living on the streets, they are all someone's son, daughter and friend.
    Sometimes you remind me so much of another attention seeking asshole, Bigpaws. That is not a good thing.
    P.S. Crocodile tears? Who's crying?
    you didnt seem to have any problems with the folk on the AW joke thread started by Tiff..........strange that eh ?

you didnt seem to have any problems with the folk on the AW joke thread started by Tiff..........strange that eh ?
    What's it like suffering from the delusion that you know it all?
    You've had enough of my time today.
    Bog off you dopey twat.

Reviews

its the crocodile tears of you lot that makes me want to puke.

whats the diff between AW and any junkie you lot would avoid like the plague on the streets.....AW could belt out a tune , thats it

bet most of you folk never helped or put your arm around a regular junkie or their family.......probably just turned up your noses and muttered scumbag or something underneath your breath

if i got you wrong i apologise with all my heart and soul but if I didnt...............
    i do see your point but like Heather pointed out u dont know what people on this thread do with "regular junkies" and to be fair there is a diference between the two....music is something that people can relate to massivley through artists words and lyrics .maybe soem people felt a certain conection with Amy through her music.

me for one.... well I do think its terrible but i wont be losing any sleep over it.

Blog Entries

Wrestling with an addiction is no laughing matter, and if you listen carefully to an addict's tale of addiction ,a lot of time you'll realize just how powerless an addict is to his/her drug of choice, it's as if they're possessed y some kind of demon or evil spirit I recently had the chance of hearing a woman's story about her drinking career, and in was no walk in the park; the story being told, and the person telling story didn't match; she basically described what it was like indulging in suicidal drinking for years, having something take complete control over your life. Her tale wasn't just sad, but scary that something like that could happen to person, to stink so low into the gutter, to be aware of what's going on, but having no power over it.

I don't think Amy had any choice of how her addictIon played out ; Imagine, after listening to this other woman's tale of addiction ,that Amy was an innocent bystander who felt she had no say over the matter

Quote Originally Posted by UKHeather View Post
    What's it like suffering from the delusion that you know it all?
    You've had enough of my time today.
    Bog off you dopey twat.
    I apologise to you for showing you up to be a hypocrite.......only too happy for you to not reply as its not worth seeing

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567