Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Car ?????

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    I reckon its not a new car u need but a new family
    Tell me about it
    CBG

I've spent my entire life doing nothing but collecting comic books... and now there's only time to say... LIFE WELL SPENT!

Reviews

buy the car mate live life. F**k the playa haters. and yeah never buy a renault.
    if you are feeling bad about spending to much cash you could always go for a passet or avensis. great cars in deisel.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to john connor For This Useful Post:

comicbookguy (23-07-11)

Quote Originally Posted by comicbookguy View Post
    I need a new car, existing one beginning to cause problems so it would be cheaper to get a new one, no issues with the bank, loan already pre approved :-)
    Then, have look at Audi or Passat,heard the 1.6 TDI bluemotion passat is very very good. Go for a test drive and see. Nothing to loose anyway.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SR71 For This Useful Post:

comicbookguy (23-07-11)

Reviews

Thanks guys, My problem is I come from a family that never had a lot and I am the only on who seems to be doing anything with my life and I get frowned upon by others family members because I got off my arse and made something of my life, Because others in my family are in dead end marriages or unemployed good for nothings because I have a decent job and a few quid to spare I am the outcast, can someone tell me in what world is it wrong to want better for yourself by working hard and towing the corporate line ?????
    If more people thought like that and acted accordingly Comicbookguy, we'd be out of this recession in no time!!

As for the car - go for it!!
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Morpheus For This Useful Post:

comicbookguy (23-07-11)

Reviews

I am thinking of getting a new car but the one i want is over €40k, My question is, Is it right in these times to be spending that much on a car ??
    Yeah, i've been thinking about it too, but have decided not to. Simply because I'd have to cut down or stop punting!!!! And I have my priorities right!!! Much as I love cars, pussy rules!!!

But in my dream world if I could have both, this is what I'd love to get (although I wouldn't be able to afford it in this lifetime!! Even if I stopped punting!) - Aston Martin DBS

More realistically I'd go for this (Audi A5)

And in a complete fanstasy world, I'd say f*ck the car and give me a private jet! This one specifically! The Lockheed Blackbird! Now retired but still the most beautiful fighter jet IMHO (Eat your heart out SR71!!)

Last edited by Morpheus; 23-07-11 at 00:29.
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Morpheus For This Useful Post:

comicbookguy (23-07-11)

How come you have to come on to an internet forum and ask whether its right to buy a car or not??

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Apollo1 For This Useful Post:

comicbookguy (23-07-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I get a new car every year from my job at the cso thanks to the tax payers , so don't feel bad about it!
    also why would you come to a forum and ask, not better to ask someone like I don't know a financial advisor? or a psychologist maybe as you're having a moral dilemma or....you could just be an asshole and a troll, I haven't quite made my mind up but will go for the latter.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Dub Lad For This Useful Post:

comicbookguy (23-07-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo1 View Post
    How come you have to come on to an internet forum and ask whether its right to buy a car or not??
    "Look at me, I have 40K to spend willy nilly".

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Rayden For This Useful Post:

comicbookguy (23-07-11)

Hay CBG the T5 is a great car I had 2 of them an 850 t5 v70t5 speed comfort and reliability then a 5 series BMW heap of shite kept it for 6 weeks it was 525 under powerd in comparison to the t5's and if you want to buy a 11 reg go for its your money me personally I'd buy second hand 2 3 year old I never bought a new car waist of money you'll save up to 60% if you buy 2-3 year old a friend of mine bought a 09 c220 merc in Belfast cleared total 18k new 52k... No brainer really

17. The Following User Says Thank You to sperminater For This Useful Post:

comicbookguy (23-07-11)

Reviews

I have a 96 Corolla. Since its last nct 2 years ago, I changed the oil and put two second hand tyres on it.
    Just passed its nct again.

That's about € 100 for two years motoring.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eugen For This Useful Post:

comicbookguy (23-07-11), Morpheus (23-07-11)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast