Thread: Oriental Aries Booking Fee

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Oriental Aries Booking Fee

Hey All,

I see that Oriental aries is coming back to Dublin for a few days. Does anyone know what she means by charging a booking fee to new customers.

Cheers

Apparently she wants u to send her 20 quid phone credit when u book.....ha ha....she needs to get a grip

Quote Originally Posted by liam10069 View Post
    Apparently she wants u to send her 20 quid phone credit when u book.....ha ha....she needs to get a grip
    Yes, because I have too many time wasters & you know who you are. If you are genuine making a booking, that's shouldn't be a problem isn't it? If you're not confident to book, just don't do it. That's simple
    Last edited by tspetite; 22-07-11 at 19:08.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tspetite For This Useful Post:

Ebony Amber (25-07-11), TS Jessica Presley (22-07-11), UKHeather (23-07-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tspetite View Post
    Yes, because I have too many time wasters & you know who you are. If you are genuine making a booking, that's shouldn't be a problem isn't it? If you're not confident to book, just don't do it. That's simple
    Not a bad idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Not a bad idea.
    I have no choice these days. I was supposed to have lunch, they were nagging me to see in an hour time. I have to get only Mc Donald's instead of a proper lunch. I was book for an hour. While waiting for him to come, I have more calls and saying want to come right after him. I can't simply take that appointment. What if I cum? What if can't perform? I have to ask them to book an hour after that. It's already 2/3 hours gap? I have to reject some genuine gentlemen out there. But the best thing is...he didn't turn up.

If you're not sure, please don't book. I'm earning a living.

I'm always genuine. I'm not perfect but I provide to the fullest to have fun together. It's not that much of asking 10/20 quid to secure the booking.

If you're genuine & sure with the booking, that should be the problem.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tspetite For This Useful Post:

Rayden (22-07-11), realdeal (23-07-11), TheCelticDream (24-07-11), TS Jessica Presley (22-07-11)

Reviews

I have no choice these days. I was supposed to have lunch, they were nagging me to see in an hour time. I have to get only Mc Donald's instead of a proper lunch. I was book for an hour. While waiting for him to come, I have more calls and saying want to come right after him. I can't simply take that appointment. What if I cum? What if can't perform? I have to ask them to book an hour after that. It's already 2/3 hours gap? I have to reject some genuine gentlemen out there. But the best thing is...he didn't turn up.

I'm always genuine. I'm not perfect but I provide to the fullest to have fun together. It's not that much of asking 10/20 quid to secure the booking.

I hear you and totally agree.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Rayden For This Useful Post:

tspetite (22-07-11)

You go, gal. I think it's a great idea. Ireland is so full of these time wasters. You have to do what you have to do to maintain the quality of service we aim to provide. Lot of guys don't understand that. We want to do a good job so you come back for more.

And yes, the genuine ones will make the effort.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to TS Jessica Presley For This Useful Post:

tspetite (23-07-11)