Thread: Just watched Dynamo

Reviews

Default Just watched Dynamo

i have just watched Dynamo: Magician Impossible http://uktv.co.uk/watch/homepage/sid/8829 how the hell dose he do it.
    Never confuse education with intelligence One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kerry lad in town View Post
    i have just watched Dynamo: Magician Impossible http://uktv.co.uk/watch/homepage/sid/8829 how the hell dose he do it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to magicalman9357 For This Useful Post:

kerry lad in town (21-07-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

it says the video cannot be watched in ireland....
    a thousand kisses deep..

Reviews

i would have put up a pic only i cant since ye change thing.
    Never confuse education with intelligence One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kerry lad in town For This Useful Post:

Ric Hardgear (21-07-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ric Hardgear View Post
    it says the video cannot be watched in ireland....

Natasha Guest

He puts a mobile phone in a glass bottle of bear by tapping it in.. Now how does he do that?

tricks are easy they are not tricks

reality is a 3d construct created from the mind to prove this okay there are holes in your vision believe it are not get piece of paper
    put old 20 pence coin look at it dead centre you will not see the horse in the centre

in the eye centre of it does not see never has mind creates image around it from all material around so do you really see what you see
    it takes time and practice but anyone can learn his tricks

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cooldude View Post
    tricks are easy they are not tricks

reality is a 3d construct created from the mind to prove this okay there are holes in your vision believe it are not get piece of paper
    put old 20 pence coin look at it dead centre you will not see the horse in the centre

in the eye centre of it does not see never has mind creates image around it from all material around so do you really see what you see
    it takes time and practice but anyone can learn his tricks
    And where the fuck do you expect me to get an old 20p at this time of night!!! I'm not a hoarder FFS

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha View Post
    He puts a mobile phone in a glass bottle of bear by tapping it in.. Now how does he do that?
    Trick photography and editing usually, don't know if you've ever seen the Masked Magician (he's a prick) but he pretty much ripped most of David Blaines tricks to pieces. Also Penn & Teller are pretty honest about all that stuff, they're good fun to watch