Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Enda kenny

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Next door to you
    Posts
    2,157

    Default Enda kenny

    Now I'm no fan of Enda he's a bit dry and to say he's boring is an understatement but yesterday he went up in my estimation cos it's about time that someone stood up to the church and stop this farting about child abuse is the lowest of the low and the church brushing it under the carpet for decades moving peodfilles from on parish to another and those perverts stand up on the pulpet telling us how to lead our lives, turning ireland into a closed shop where there is no tolerance for people like us etc. Well fair Duce to you Enda....

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sperminater For This Useful Post:

    bhoywonder (21-07-11), hd7055 (21-07-11), lovethegirls (21-07-11), sexylaura (21-07-11), skyliner (21-07-11)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    3,904
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    What he said was all very well and I have to comend him for that as it's been carried on news sites all over the world. Now though he has to act, he has to come down hard on anybody that has knowingly turned a blind eye to paedophilia. This month has brought a lot of things to light from the Cloyne Report, the abuse in that school in Donegal and that traveller mother of eight.

    The government should task the Garda to leave no stone unturned when investigating this and if the Gardaí find that they are investigating their own for failure to follow up on leads, well then I think some of the work should be overseen by people with no ties to it, such as an outside police force

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

    hd7055 (21-07-11), sperminater (21-07-11)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Next door to you
    Posts
    2,157

    Default

    You take that raid in Donegal last week there were girls much younger than 18 working there for 3 years and it's less than 300m from the Garda station and they know about it and did nothing the whole thing stinks. I know 3 people who have since taken there own lives cos of what happened to them at the hands of priests and Christian brothers I'll tell you monster the can if worms is about to open and the influence that the church has or had on the whole wider community is frightening still to this day and now it's judgement day bring it on

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    123 fake st beside the in your dreams tavern
    Posts
    8,010

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sperminater View Post
    You take that raid in Donegal last week there were girls much younger than 18 working there for 3 years and it's less than 300m from the Garda station and they know about it and did nothing the whole thing stinks. I know 3 people who have since taken there own lives cos of what happened to them at the hands of priests and Christian brothers I'll tell you monster the can if worms is about to open and the influence that the church has or had on the whole wider community is frightening still to this day and now it's judgement day bring it on
    jesus ive missed the news this week, spermie will u link me to any articles esp the donegal one??
    all those fuckers shud be casterarated in public nd branded peado on their faces so everyone knows who they r
    ********************THE WHORIN AND TOURING NEWS************************
    no more news thats all folks, it was a pleasure

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to saoirsemac For This Useful Post:

    sperminater (21-07-11)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    5,299
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    I would just like to welcome you all to the agm of the Irish liberal tolerance society, LOL

    Enda spoke well yesterday indeed but as monster says words must be followed by actions.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to doodlebug For This Useful Post:

    monster_monster (21-07-11), sperminater (21-07-11)

  10. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Next door to you
    Posts
    2,157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by orlathmac View Post
    jesus ive missed the news this week, spermie will u link me to any articles esp the donegal one??
    all those fuckers shud be casterarated in public nd branded peado on their faces so everyone knows who they r
    Go to donegaldaily.com

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to sperminater For This Useful Post:

    saoirsemac (21-07-11)

  12. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    123 fake st beside the in your dreams tavern
    Posts
    8,010

    Default

    http://www.donegaldaily.com/2011/07/...-organisation/


    wat the fuck is wrong with people this guy got hired after been conficted off child abuse and got his job back in a school!!
    no offence but are donegal people thick or something?? i feel ill after reading this
    ********************THE WHORIN AND TOURING NEWS************************
    no more news thats all folks, it was a pleasure

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to saoirsemac For This Useful Post:

    sperminater (22-07-11)

  14. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Dublin/Liverpool
    Posts
    10,201
    Reviews
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sperminater View Post
    Now I'm no fan of Enda he's a bit dry and to say he's boring is an understatement but yesterday he went up in my estimation cos it's about time that someone stood up to the church and stop this farting about child abuse is the lowest of the low and the church brushing it under the carpet for decades moving peodfilles from on parish to another and those perverts stand up on the pulpet telling us how to lead our lives, turning ireland into a closed shop where there is no tolerance for people like us etc. Well fair Duce to you Enda....
    Fan of him also and fair play to him
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball


    Justice For The 96

  15. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    3,904
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    I don't know if any of you saw Midweek on TV3 last night but Derek Mulligan (one of the abused in Donegal) was on, it was gut wrenching hearing what he had to say. My heart really went out to the guy, not only for what he has gone through but also for the bravery he has shown in being able to admit in public what has happened to him. Hopefully by going public he will encourage others to do the same so these monsters can't hide behind the blanket of anonymity that the laws provide them with.
    Last edited by monster_monster; 21-07-11 at 11:34.

  16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

    doodlebug (21-07-11), hd7055 (21-07-11), KeenanEd (21-07-11), sperminater (22-07-11)

  17. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    5,299
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    I don't know if any of you saw Midweek on TV3 last night but Derek Mulligan (one of the abused in Donegal) was on, it was gut wrenching hearing what he had to say. My heart really went out to the guy, not only for what he has gone through but also for the bravery he has shown in being able to admit in public what has happened to him. Hopefully by going public he will encourage others to do the same so these monsters can't hide behind the blanket of anonymity that the laws provide them with.
    Didn't see it, but have been thinking of trying to contact him somehow just to say how brave he has been and to let him know that people feel for him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •