Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: maths problem

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    east
    Posts
    580
    Reviews
    23

    Default maths problem

    maybe little more difficult so take care.
    Again first to pm answer client and escort best of luck ukheather!

    Ann has nine coloured balls in a bag. Four of the balls are red and the rest are blue. She removes a ball at random from the bag. She then chooses a second ball.
    Calculate the probability that Ann chooses:
    1) 2 red balls?
    2) A blue followed by a red ball?

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to mathsteacher For This Useful Post:

    Nyna (20-07-11)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    FLUFFY END OF TOWN
    Posts
    36,004

    Default

    im more worried as to how ann ended up with a bag full of balls!!!!...lol

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

    mature abby (20-07-11), Nyna (20-07-11)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,701
    Reviews
    14

    Default

    22% and 28%
    Last edited by Bruno69; 20-07-11 at 19:53.
    The elephant is the ONLY mammal that can't jump

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    east
    Posts
    580
    Reviews
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno69 View Post
    22% and 28%
    incorrect but to give people a chance pm answers

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    3,904
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mathsteacher View Post
    maybe little more difficult so take care.
    Again first to pm answer client and escort best of luck ukheather!

    Ann has nine coloured balls in a bag. Four of the balls are red and the rest are blue. She removes a ball at random from the bag. She then chooses a second ball.
    Calculate the probability that Ann chooses:
    1) 2 red balls?
    2) A blue followed by a red ball?
    Sir, Sir, Sir, Sir, quick question, does Ann replace the ball after she removes it or is it once it's out it stays out?

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    east
    Posts
    580
    Reviews
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    Sir, Sir, Sir, Sir, quick question, does Ann replace the ball after she removes it or is it once it's out it stays out?
    good question ann aint beside me at the moment!!!! so u need to read the question.
    to make things fair monster monster u can only have one go

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    On a cloud
    Posts
    3,638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mathsteacher View Post
    maybe little more difficult so take care.
    Again first to pm answer client and escort best of luck ukheather!

    Ann has nine coloured balls in a bag. Four of the balls are red and the rest are blue. She removes a ball at random from the bag. She then chooses a second ball.
    Calculate the probability that Ann chooses:
    1) 2 red balls?
    2) A blue followed by a red ball?
    Hey babe ... i dunno haha , but i know u are cool , xxxx

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    east
    Posts
    580
    Reviews
    23

    Default

    well done monster monster, u may be giving urself the 200 euro
    ill up the level next time was just busy all day

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to mathsteacher For This Useful Post:

    monster_monster (20-07-11)

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    east
    Posts
    580
    Reviews
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nynasweet View Post
    Hey babe ... i dunno haha , but i know u are cool , xxxx
    nyna i know u can do this u just gotta try .... get a bag and put balls in it and pull them out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,829

    Default

    Can we have the answer pppppllllllleeeeeaaaassssseeee?

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to SR71 For This Useful Post:

    Nyna (23-07-11)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •