Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tea/Coffe. No thanks?

Default Tea/Coffe. No thanks?

I don't drink tea or coffee. Just not that into to either of them and don't really see the point of having 10 cups of either before you can start your day but when asked as a guest in a house it is almost rude not to accept on or the other. As I don't drink them I refuse because surely it is worse to leave a full cup after you. People seriously look at you as if you have 2 heads.
    Anyone else get this?

No, if there's something I don't want when I'm vitiating friends I just so no thanks. Simples

CG
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

Reviews

Kind of ... don't drink tea but treated myself to a Gaggia coffee machine and turned into a complete coffee snob - honestly, I can't drink the muck that most people serve as coffee.

And 2-3 cups a day is plenty - don't understand people that drink tea or coffee all day long.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hd7055 For This Useful Post:

Toolbox (19-07-11)

Quote Originally Posted by outsida View Post
    I don't drink tea or coffee. Just not that into to either of them and don't really see the point of having 10 cups of either before you can start your day but when asked as a guest in a house it is almost rude not to accept on or the other. As I don't drink them I refuse because surely it is worse to leave a full cup after you. People seriously look at you as if you have 2 heads.
    Anyone else get this?
    You could always counter this attack by simply answering the question with another question...

"No thanks, but have you anything cold please?"

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hd7055 View Post
    Kind of ... don't drink tea but treated myself to a Gaggia coffee machine and turned into a complete coffee snob - honestly, I can't drink the muck that most people serve as coffee.

And 2-3 cups a day is plenty - don't understand people that drink tea or coffee all day long.
    I drink a minimum of 6 cups of coffee a day very often more but rarely drink tea.Different strokes for different folks.
    The Truth is out there.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

doodlebug (20-07-11)

Is replying , "No tea thanks but a hot toddy would hit the spot" a little bold ?

Reviews

1 or 2 cups of coffee a day at work & none at the weekend. I've never drank tea though.

Reviews

I don't drink anything hot.

I read somewhere that people who drink tea and coffee do so because they are drug addicts!

Reviews

I can't function without coffee first thing! Probably go through about 4 - 5 large cups a day during the week, bit less at weekend.
    Never a big tea drinker though.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by outsida View Post
    Anyone else get this?
    tea i drink sometimes but coffe never(is having a bad taste)...when i visit somebody and he/she wanna give someting for drink is still water or juice

###Back in Ireland###

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast