Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tea/Coffe. No thanks?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    I don't drink anything hot.

I read somewhere that people who drink tea and coffee do so because they are drug addicts!
    You're not far off Mini-me, I could easily drink 10+ cups of tea a day, god forbid I ever lost a hand but if I did they'd only have to replace it with a cup holder

Quote Originally Posted by Toolbox View Post
    1 or 2 cups of coffee a day at work & none at the weekend. I've never drank tea though.
    me 2 me 2

Feck me I get up at around 6 every day no coffee yesterday fell asleep woke up at 9 ran out to work I would have 10+ a day since I was 15 so a long time addict and now I'm addicted to this place

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sperminater View Post
    Feck me I get up at around 6 every day no coffee yesterday fell asleep woke up at 9 ran out to work I would have 10+ a day since I was 15 so a long time addict and now I'm addicted to this place
    While on holidays recently found myself falling asleep easily, grass banks, waiting in shops etc, discovered where I was staying served only decaff coffee, my system was in shock getting no caffeine, I would probably match you mug for mug spermie, no comment on the addiction here, LOL

5. The Following User Says Thank You to doodlebug For This Useful Post:

sperminater (20-07-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

yep, drink a lot of tea/coffee -- addictive personality too !

Used as a crutch much of the time -- an excuse to take a break for a few more mins throughout the day. Have to be very careful with coffee when punting tho', it stinks the breath !!

Quote Originally Posted by doodlebug View Post
    While on holidays recently found myself falling asleep easily, grass banks, waiting in shops etc, discovered where I was staying served only decaff coffee, my system was in shock getting no caffeine, I would probably match you mug for mug spermie, no comment on the addiction here, LOL
    Haha your are addicted here I KNOW sure WTF you have to have a vice in life and this place is a good vice

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sperminater For This Useful Post:

doodlebug (20-07-11)

Natasha Guest

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    You could always counter this attack by simply answering the question with another question...

"No thanks, but have you anything cold please?"
    Strange you talk about tea and coffee, AS YOU NEVER OFFER Any in the office, but expect it offered to you.. Lol

Natasha Guest

I use to drink a lot of tea, now couldn't touch the stuff, I like strong coffee, so when going to a house I nearly always have to ask them to out more coffee in the cup, they look at me strange as it's like drinking tar to them.. So wether you refuse tea or coffee or ask for anything our ofnthr ordinary, they look at you strange anyway..

Anyone for a coffee?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha View Post
    Anyone for a coffee?
    Except Sam of course the miserable toad LOL

I'll have one if you're making

Natasha Guest

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Except Sam of course the miserable toad LOL

I'll have one if you're making

Mines a strong coffee babe, I will get us a seat at the back;-)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast