Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: feels like winter

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Well that depends what u do for a living, alot of peoples livelyhoods depend on the weather and i think the people who
    find bad weather as a mere inconvenience do not fully realise this
    Its only a little cloudy/windy atm. Doubt that is affecting too many folks ability to work.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Its only a little cloudy/windy atm. Doubt that is affecting too many folks ability to work.
    Well its the accumulation of bad weather, ground conditions on lots of farms etc are very poor, im sure it wasnt too pleasant
    last night if u were a fisherman etc
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Reviews

We should all become "prods"!
    Look at the great weather on the 11,12,13th of July! Hasn't been a dry day since!

4. Default

was meant to be going surfing this weekend and had to cancel cos of the weather

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Derry lad View Post
    We should all become "prods"!
    Look at the great weather on the 11,12,13th of July! Hasn't been a dry day since!
    then we would have a 3 months of the year january febuary and march march march march

Reviews

[QUOTE=theqm;529059]I'd love to know where all this global warming we keep hearing about is!!
    Doesn't seem to like this part of the world[/QUOTEthis is global warming my friend and the winters are going to get even more harsh]

Reviews

Dam Iceland sending us the cold weather, while Greece warning of temperatures in the 40s!!!
    's
    As to Global warming, wrong name, climate change is more correct but that isn't half as scary to the public, The climate changes all the time and you can make statistics prove whatever you want. Truth about global warming. we have accurate temperatures for no more than 150 years, the earth has existed for millions of years, it is impossible to extrapolate accurately weather or temperature changes from such a small sample of accurate temperatures. It all a load of bollix imho

If you trace our latitude of 50deg N around the globe you will see how we rely on the gulfstream to save us from some seriously
    cold climate conditions , other spots at this range North are icebound wintertime. The temperate effect is critical.
    Last edited by mutley; 18-07-11 at 07:54.

Winter for me usually -20 degrees so I happy with so warm winter here. Poland really frozen at winter time

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Army Girl View Post
    Winter for me usually -20 degrees so I happy with so warm winter here. Poland really frozen at winter time
    Yes but we aren't happy about that as you are never cold enough to ask us for body heat to warm you up!!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to doodlebug For This Useful Post:

Army Girl (18-07-11)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12