Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: l have a big curiosity

Quote Originally Posted by sperminater View Post
    Yes it's defiantly addictive last week the site went down for a few hours I was so bored it's good fun and I great laugh out of it cos it's so different to the like of facebook nobody knows you well some of the girls do and there's no holding back so it's a fun thing that you have to yourself I'm going to get to 1000 posts and I think I'll ease off a bit but I know I'll never give it up and that's comming from someone who stoped punting
    Spermy ole bud , you keep spelling the word coming with an "m" too many ----- just an observation !
    look forward to your millenium milestone goal.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mutley For This Useful Post:

sperminater (17-07-11)

Reviews

I am a relative newbie, but I feel like I have been here all my life, oh wait a minute I have been here all my life for the past few months. I spend hours at a time on here. I get to chat to some great people and also some total wankers but thats life. It is a wonderful social outlet.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to doodlebug For This Useful Post:

sperminater (17-07-11)

Reviews

I log in several times a week. Most days, but not every day.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    I log in several times a week. Most days, but not every day.
    So Do I.... Monday login - Tuesday log out Tuesday evening login - Thursday log out, and so on, LOL

Quote Originally Posted by mutley View Post
    Spermy ole bud , you keep spelling the word coming with an "m" too many ----- just an observation !
    look forward to your millenium milestone goal.
    Cheers bud that's the old dyslexia thanks for pointing that out seems to be the only time I get it right is when I spell "cum" haha
    Last edited by sperminater; 17-07-11 at 10:17. Reason: Spelt time "Tim" there it gies again

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sasha eve View Post
    Dont expect a honest answer from many gents in this board, to many still lies to themselves about their addiction and time frame their really spend.
    Feck it, you got me, more like 24/7

Reviews

Reality is so boring at the moment can one really be blamed for using this site to escape reality, especially when most of your day involves sitting in front of a computer screen anyway, this is kinda like my setup, I've only 3 screens, so having e-i open on 1 screen doesn't effect what I am doing on the others..

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Reality is so boring at the moment can one really be blamed for using this site to escape reality, especially when most of your day involves sitting in front of a computer screen anyway, this is kinda like my setup, I've only 3 screens, so having e-i open on 1 screen doesn't effect what I am doing on the others..

wow l hope in the future to have something like that

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234