Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sunday World ?

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    if by this you mean 30% of people leave their passwords unchanged, then I am even more ashamed of the idiots in this world
    idiots? seriously mate not being up to date with I.t. does not make you an idiot...perhaps a victim.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

QueenBee (16-07-11)

Natasha Guest

if by this you mean 30% of people leave their passwords unchanged, then I am even more ashamed of the idiots in this world
    Mobile passwords can also be hacked.. Does that still make them idiots?

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    idiots? seriously mate not being up to date with I.t. does not make you an idiot...perhaps a victim.
    Would you consider "being up to date with I.t" the ability to change your default playback password to a different four digit combination ?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Donnacha For This Useful Post:

monster_monster (16-07-11)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    that's not staying up to date with IT, the dogs on the street know how to do that so if you get caught out it's your own fault. But by any chance you have been caught out then then I'd like to introduce you to my good friend the Price of Nigeria, he's got a business proposition for you

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha View Post
    Mobile passwords can also be hacked.. Does that still make them idiots?
    you have 9,999 password variations, if you get stupidly caught out then yeah it's your own fault and you are an idiot. If someone actually goes through all 9,999 combinations to get your password then I would blame the phone company for not alerting the phone owner and police that something is wrong

that's not staying up to date with IT, the dogs on the street know how to do that so if you get caught out it's your own fault. But by any chance you have been caught out then then I'd like to introduce you to my good friend the Price of Nigeria, he's got a business proposition for you
    Well, that's just ridiculous! Something only an idiot would say. My old aunt has a mobile for emergencies. She would think a PIN is for broken knicker elastic situations.
    Last edited by UKHeather; 16-07-11 at 23:23.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UKHeather For This Useful Post:

dub1 (16-07-11), skywalker85 (16-07-11)

Quote Originally Posted by Donnacha View Post
    Would you consider "being up to date with I.t" the ability to change your default playback password to a different four digit combination ?
    [QUOTE=monster_monster;528738]that's not staying up to date with IT, the dogs on the street know how to do that so if you get caught out it's your own fault. But by any chance you have been caught out then then I'd like to introduce you to my good friend the Price of Nigeria, he's got a business proposition for you [/QUOTE
    ahh guys please... are you saying if ppl are not aware of the password they deserve to be hacked?

[QUOTE=benin;528748]
    that's not staying up to date with IT, the dogs on the street know how to do that so if you get caught out it's your own fault. But by any chance you have been caught out then then I'd like to introduce you to my good friend the Price of Nigeria, he's got a business proposition for you [/QUOTE
    ahh guys please... are you saying if ppl are not aware of the password they deserve to be hacked to death?
    yes I think that's what he really wants to say LOL

you have 9,999 password variations, if you get stupidly caught out then yeah it's your own fault and you are an idiot. If someone actually goes through all 9,999 combinations to get your password then I would blame the phone company for not alerting the phone owner and police that something is wrong
    tell that to an innocent mother of a 7/7 victim bud.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by UKHeather View Post
    Well, that's just ridiculous! Something only an idiot would say. My old aunt has a mobile for emergencies. She would think a PIN is for broken knicker elastic situations.
    Id say thats weird

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast